Chapter 48/Do You Still Love Me?

Playlist:

Nobody Else- Monsta X

Some scenes in this chapter could be disturbing to certain readers.

Caroline POV

We arrived at the house Klaus had  bought me. It was a silent ride over there, but that meant that I would have plenty of time to tell him everything once we got there. We walked up the steps quietly and I tried to ignore the feeling of knowing Klaus was watching my every move. As soon as I reached for the handle my vision got dizzy, I missed the knob, and felt my body falling forward. Getting ready to be hit with the hard cement I reminded myself as a human it was going to hurt a lot more than before. Unexpectedly, I feel Klaus's strong arm holding onto my waist and pulling me close against him. I breathe a sigh of relief, then suddenly stop mid breath as I feel his free hand come up to my chin and move my face towards his.

"Now that you are human...you need to be more careful...Love." My heart stops and I forget as a human that I need to make sure to breathe. Klaus removes his arm away from my waist and his hand from my small chin. He moves in front of me and opens the door for me and lets me inside.

"I'm sorry about that I got a little dizzy." I said remembering I need to explain myself. I entered the house trying to avoid eye contact as I did.

"Dizzy?" Klaus repeated closing the front door. "Do you need to lay down some more."

"Honestly," I started moving towards the kitchen, "I think I need some food and water."

"Ah right." Klaus nodded following me.

I entered the kitchen and opened the fridge hoping to find some food to fill my empty stomach with. All I saw was a rotting tomato and a mineral water. I snatched the mineral water before closing the fridge slowly, "Um...how about some Chinese take out?" I asked him.

"Sure let me call." Klaus said moving towards the home phone that was placed by the coffee maker.

"The number should be on the wall right there." I told him pointing towards it.

I sat on the bar stool placed on the opposite side of the island. Opening the water I took from the fridge I took a long drink. The cool liquid ran down my throat making a shiver going down my spine. I took one more sip and glanced at Klaus. He looked awful. Well he obviously looked amazingly handsome, but I could tell he was exhausted even for an original hybrid.

Did he stay by me the whole time?

Pierre didn't even do that.

The real important question at mind though is...do I still love Klaus as a human?

"Okay so they said about thirty minutes until they will be here." Klaus announced interrupting my thoughts. "What did you want to talk about?" He obviously didn't notice my staring.

"Not much talk...but explain." I looked at him shyly.

"Caroline you don't have to-"

"I do." I cut him off. I told Klaus about the plan the Claire, Elijah, and I came up with and somehow it worked. "So now I'm human." Klaus nodded at me with a blank expression. I couldn't seem to figure out what he was thinking.

"And this was all to see if you were an Everlasting?" Klaus asked.

"Yes. To see if I could resist Pierre's Emotions." Klaus only nodded again. I stayed silent trying to figure out what he is thinking.

"Klaus...I need to know what you are thinking." It sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Caroline you are avoiding the obvious." Klaus told me.

"What's that?" I asked him knowing one hundred percent what he is talking about.

"Do you still love me as a human?"

Klaus POV

Caroline looked down as I said those words.

"Klaus...I don't want to rush into things I want to know clearly without any distractions that I love you and only you." Caroline almost whined.

I looked to the side understanding, but still annoyed.

"You said you missed me?" I asked wondering if she was lying.

"Klaus I do. I miss you so much that my heart aches. I just...I just." Caroline bit her lip. "I just couldn't forgive myself if I hurt you again." Caroline spit out as fast as she could.

I looked at her as I noticed her eyes were glassy with water filling inside them.

I let out a breath as I noticed I wasn't the only one struggling. I used my vampire speed to be standing right next to her. She looked up and turned to me.

"Caroline." I stopped. "Love, you could hurt me over and over and over again, but you could never hurt me enough to make me stop loving you. I will love you forever. I will never stop, honestly," I put Caroline's hands in mine and I held them softly missing the feeling all too much,"I don't know how to." I said looking into her eyes as I noticed they were not glassy anymore and were only a bright blue. Caroline looked between my eyes and my lips and I took that as my invitation. I leaned forward and pressed my lips gently against hers.

"I love you Klaus Mikaelson." She whispered and I felt her cool breathe on my lips which made me kiss her with more passion this time. My lips moved with hers and I felt her lips slightly part as I stuck my tongue inside exploring her even more. Soon we were breathing heavily as I touched her waist with my hand and my other one caressed her cheek. Her hand held on to my wrist as if keeping my hand in place on her cheek. Her other hand was placed on my thigh. My cock became swollen with the feeling of her hand so close to my erected friend. The taste of her could just make me feel hot. I moved closer causing her hand to touch the tip of my pulsating shaft. She didn't react or stop kiss me, but moved even closer and tapping her finger lightly at the tip teasing me. I kissed her harder my desire taking over.

All of a sudden the door bell rang shifting the mood completely. Both of us out of breath we disconnected our mouths, did not move.

"I..I should ge-get that." I mumbled out of breath.

"Let them ring Klaus." Caroline spoke silently grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs.

My head spun as a watched the goddess lead me upstairs and into her bedroom. She laid down onto her bed as I stood in front of her.

"You look so beautiful." I stared. I leaned my legs on the edge of the bed and pulled her closer to me so her back was on the bed and her legs were in between mine her feet placed on the ground. I kissed her again as I didn't know I could miss something so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This week's shoutout goes to @SLIMEMENTALITYY for being the first to vote on Chapter 47/Bite Me.

However I would like to make one more because this person is crazy awesome, @zodiacobsessed_ they have been commenting and voting on my story like crazy. Show both of these people some love on there profiles!

Thank you both!!<3

Don't forget to...

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Share!

I love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO

Nellie Raye