Chapter 19

Playlist: 

She is Love-Parachute

Klaus POV

"No. I am done. Goodbye Klaus." Caroline says. It feels like my heart has been ripped out. Caroline gets into her car and leaves. Leaves me. Leaves....us.

No. I am done. Goodbye Klaus. 

Her voice won't stop echoing through my head. 

She is done. 

Done with me

That's it.

She has gone to far. I use my vamp speed and went back inside the club. 

"Oh where is your little kitten?" Claire snarks. " While you were gone I got hungry so...." She moves Matt's neck and shows the spot were she dug into his throat.

"Why let me have a taste." I smirk at her.  She gives me a hesitate look, but throws Matt in my arms anyways. "Thanks" I say with an evil smile and I run out of there.

"Klaus!" I hear Claire yell after me. 

I am actually surprised she fell for that. However it is Claire you never know her next move. 

Her next move. 

Caroline. 

I get Matt to the hospital and tell them to save Matt at all costs and I will pay for his expensives. After I drop Matt off I go to Caroline's house, but my phone starts ringing. 

Unknown.

"Claire." I answer.

"Why Hello Nicklaus. You know that was a dirty trick you played." She says nastily. 

"Well, last time you told me dirty is how you win the game." I say recalling the last time I had a civil conversation with her. 

"Yes. That is right isn't it. If one plays dirty the other does as well." She says. I finally arrive at Caroline's house and realize I need more blood. I walk in without knocking. I get to Caroline's room. 

"What have you done?!" I snap at her. 

"Like you said.....I played dirty." 

"Klaus! Help! Klaus please!" I hear Caroline's voice calling my name. 

"Shut up you little bitch!" Claire yells, I hear a whip snap, and Caroline yelps in pain. 

"Touch her again and I swear I will-"

"You will what kill everyone I know. Well have fun killing your brother Elijah, and your kitten." She hangs up. 

Dammit. 

I don't know what to do Caroline is in Claire's  possession and I have no idea where they are. They must be somewhere screams can't be heard..... I hate thinking of Caroline being in pain.

You caused and cause Caroline pain.  My head said to me. I know. 

Yeah which means you probably shouldn't help her.  I have to. And I will. 

Caroline POV

"Please stop! I did nothing to you!" I shout. 

"Are you kidding me right now?!" Claire says laughing, but she is clearly irritated with me. I only look at her confused. "You are the reason why Klaus has gone soft. Did you know that Klaus would just go through villages and wipe them out in a blink of an eye. And that was fun for him." She says filling a water bottle up with vervain.

"Please stop. I still don't understand why I am the problem here?" I say tears streaming down my face. 

"Your voice is so annoying. Has anyone ever told you that? Well lets shut you up." She says with a short fake smile. 

She shoves the vervain water down my throat. I stopped breathing for a minute, but she pull away right before I passed out. I start cough blood up and right when I got a chance to breathe again she puts the damn water bottle up to my face again. She does that over and over again. I lost count. I was for sure that I would of past out by now, unfortunately not. I don't understand why she would do this. 

"Wh-" I cough up some more blood. "Why are you doing this?" My voice is cracking. 

"You still don't get it. No wonder Klaus went after you." She says setting the bottle down and I silently thanked God. "Klaus never loved me. Klaus has never loved anyone."

"But you told me-"

"He doesn't know what love is. He thought he loved me. Klaus is not capable of love. He never has and never will be."

"So what do I have to do with this." I ask actually interested in where this is going.

"Well, like I said, I thought he never was capable love, but he obliviously is. And it is all because oh you." She grabs my throat and squeezes it until I can hear my bones cracking.

"So you are jealous!?" I exclaim after my neck heals. 

"Seems so doesn't it. I guess half of it is jealously and the other half is if I hurt you I hurt Nicklaus."

After I hear Nicklaus, it goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh no! 

Poor Care!

Don't forget to....

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO 

Nellie Raye