Chapter 22

Isn't she just gorgeous!

Omg I can't!

MUST READ TO UNDERSTAND CHAPTER!

So here's the thing I am going to do Klaus POV first then Caroline POV, but I want to do a Pierre and Caroline part, when he is helping her get ready. So Caroline will be getting ready while Klaus POV is happening, instead of continuing from where Klaus POV left off I will 'go back in time' and write the part that happened for Caroline POV, while Klaus's POV goes on. Understand? If not just comment and I will try my best to explain, but I feel if you read you will understand. Enjoy!

Playlist:

You're Such A-Hallie Steinfeld

Klaus POV

"Where is Claire."

"She will be here in a minute Mr. Klaus" One of the girl servant said.

"Be patient Nicklaus." Elijah said.

"I don't want to. I want her here now!" I shouted. We are in the Versailles Palace waiting for Claire to meet with us for 'tea'. We are sitting in there dinning room. Rebekah is already eating the cupcakes and tea, Elijah is waiting patiently, and I am about to rip out all of these servants hearts out. I just want to know if Caroline is all right, because if she is not, I will be broken. Forever. Caroline is the only person I have ever really loved. She keeps me sane and if Caroline dies, I will go insane. Because without Caroline I am nobody. I love her. Only if she loved me back. She is my love. Always and forever.

"Well hello to my favorite Michelson brothers." Claire said standing in the door way.

"Where's Caroline?" I immediately asked her.

"Now is that anyway to treat me when you left me at that club?"

"You went to a club?" Elijah asked.

"Yes, why does it matter?" I turned to say to Elijah.

"Give Caroline to me now."

"I don't think so." Claire smirked testing my patience.

"Well if you don't tell me I am going to eat your entire staff." I stepped towards Claire.

"Your sexy when your mad. Don't you think so Rebekah?"

"Your disgusting." Rebekah spits at Claire. I grin.

"Oh shut up." Claire said to me.

"I didn't say anything." I smile.

"Lets be mature about this." Elijah steps in, always the good doer. Elijah turns to Claire as if waiting for an answer.

"Fine. Caroline is okay," I let out a breath, "She is with my brother."

"What are they doing?" I asked with a hint of jealousy. I tried to mask it, I don't think it worked.

"They are making out. What do you think." Claire scoffs. "Why does everyone care so much about this stupid high school girl."

"She's not just some high school girl. Her name is Caroline Forbes." I said clenching my teeth.

"Whatever." Is all Claire replied with.

"When do we get to take her home." Elijah questioned.

"I didn't say you were taking her." Claire responded.

"Yes we are." I said about ready to rip her head off.

"You get to see her that's it." Claire said glaring.