Chapter 14

Playlist:

Sabrina Carpenter-Smoke and Fire

Caroline POV

"Klaus, why do you love me?" I ask.  After I asked, I suddenly felt afraid. I completely regretted asking him after I realized how big a question it was. I was waiting for his reaction. 

Will he be mad?

Will he deny it?

Will he ask me if I love him back?

Will he hurt me?

No, Klaus won't hurt me. Would he?

I didn't look at him when I asked him. I couldn't. I would back out at the last second. I had the guts to look at him again. When I looked up he stood in the same spot he was in the last time I saw him. I couldn't quite make out what kind of expression he had because he was looking down. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what he was going to do. Or what he was going to do to me.

"Klaus?" I ask making sure he was okay. He didn't answer me at first, but he did answer me, eventually.

"Caroline.....how could I not." He finally answered me. And the answer he gave me, I was not prepared for at all.

"What do you mean?" I question him.

"Caroline, for once I can't believe how oblivious you are." He says totally honest, with his words. For once Klaus Mickaelson has surprised me. I didn't look at him in surprise, I won't give him that satisfaction. I looked at him interested, waiting for him to continue. "You are unbelievably beautiful, crazy smart, fearless,and too kind for your own good. I don't know why, I don't know why someone like you has gotten to me. How someone like you could change my entire life, hell I am a thousand years old, I don't know how you could change me and my feelings about everything that has ever interacted with me ever. All I know about myself is that I am completely and utterly in love with you." 

I can't believe the words coming out of his mouth. 

I won't. 

I can't.

I didn't take my eyes off him for even one second. Klaus does not love me.

He can't love me.

Klaus Mickaelson is not.....he's not capable of love. 

But what happens when I tell him I don't love him?

I don't love him, do I?

"Klaus...." I trail off. "I......I um-"

"Klaus! Nicklaus!" Get out here now!" 

Rebekah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG!

OMG!

WHAT JUST HAPPENED YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!

Klaus just told Caroline pretty much everything!!

Its like he reached into his soul and gave her a piece of it!!!! 

I can't even right now you guys!!

Help me! 

I am going to die of fangirling too much!!

Okay lets get serious. 

So this chapter is short I know, but I gave you a lot of juicy stuff! At least I think I did. This chapter is also dedicated to my BFF Nero_Luna !! Go spam her please and tell her how amazing she is because she really is freaking awesome!! Thank you so much you guys!! Love you all!! 

Tell me in the comments below what you think of this chapter. Also tell me in the comments what you think Caroline was going to say before Rebekah interrupted! Tell me in the comments below why you think Rebekah is screaming at Klaus to get out there. 

Where do you think Klaroline is going to go from here?

Will Caroline be too scared to be with Klaus?

Was Klaus too forward? 

Will Caroline run into Tyler's arms to save her?

Or will Caroline confess her undying love for Klaus?

TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS!!!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOW!

SHARE;)

Love you all my beautifuls!!!!!

XOXO

Nellie Raye