Chapter 29

Pierre?

Playlist:

Don't Want it Back- Sabrina Carpenter

Enchanted- Taylor Swift

Klaus POV

"Do you really want to be here?" I asked as we sat in my car in front of our family's mansion.

"Trust me I rather chew off my own arm then be in there, but if Claire put an entire dinner party together maybe we should see what she had planned." Caroline said holding my hand. "Hey, and maybe it will be entertaining." Caroline said smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Only for you." I got out of the car and used my vampire speed to open the door for Caroline. We walked up to the front door and before I even reached for the door bell the door swung open and you'll never guessed who opened it...the one and only Claire Williams.

"Oh my god! I am so glad you guys came, this is going to be amazing!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes and pushed her to the side. I intertwined Caroline's hand with mine and lead her into the mansion. I looked around the mansion and realized it looked the same as when I left. Claire hasn't turned it into a barbie house....yet, thankfully. "Why do you have to be so rude? I'm just excited about tonight." Claire said as she shut the door and followed us inside.

"Its called control. Maybe you should try it sometime." I sighed turning to look at her. I heard Caroline let out a small laugh, but I knew she was trying to keep it in.

Claire glared at Caroline for the laugh before defending herself. "So what if I am excited about everything all the time why does it matter. Doesn't mean I don't have control. It just means I'm happy....about everything...all the time." Claire replied.

"Hello big brother." I heard a familiar voice say. I turn around and see my brother.

"Kol." I state.

"Nice to see you again, how long has it been? A couple decades...or no it been more like a century right." Kol said with a sharp glare at me.

"Kol I didn't undagger you just so you could fight with NicKlaus." Elijah said as he waltz into the foyer coming from the kitchen. Kol took a step back knowing if he did come at me we would have an all out war in our house with Elijah on my side no doubt. "Thank you." He stated as he buttoned up his first button on his dress coat and let out a breath. "Now the first course will be ready in about a half and hour, drinks and appetizers are in the lounge and we will call you to the dinning room when we are ready to start." Elijah said formally. "NicKlaus, I think we need to have a little family meeting before we start dinner." Elijah said gesturing me towards the study.

"Speaking of family where is little sister Rebekah?" I asked. "And Finn don't tell me you undagger him too." I sighed as I stepped towards the study. Finn has always be a pain in his ass and a stick in the mud. He always is loyal to our mother who has wanted to kill us the minute she found out we were monsters.

"I did, but he darted the minute he knew he was alive." Elijah said.

"He's probably half way to New York by now." Rebekah spoke as we entered the study. She sat in the desk chair texting on her phone. "These things are bloody ridiculous." She said as she threw the device on the wooden desk. I rolled my eyes at her immature whining.

"So what is this about dear brother." Kol asked as he sat on the edge of the desk in his suit. He wore a royal blue tie and a black suit.

"Well this is something we should of worked on a long time ago, we need to learn to get along better." Elijah stated and we all scoffed rolling our eyes.