Chapter 59/Jetting Off

Playlist:

Blame Me -Monsta X

Caroline POV

"Are you excited?" I said as I helped Clementine pack her bright pink suitcase.

"I can't believe we are going to Paris!" Clem said with her face lighting up like a Christmas tree. I grinned at her as we zipped up her small suitcase and put it on the floor, slightly rolling the wheels placed under. "Why are we going?" She asked looking up at me.

"I'll tell you once we get there." I kissed her head then went into Aren's room that was place just next door. "All ready?" I said watching him sit on his bed while his suitcase was placed next to him on the floor as if he could leave and no one would know.

"Yeah." He replied shortly.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I take a seat next to him on his small twin bed and stare at him.

"Why doesn't Aunt Bonnie let me do more spells. All she has me do is practice breathing and help nature." He looked at his plants placed by the window and without even saying anything or moving his hands one of the flower blooms. "I can do so much more mom." He then looked up at me with tears in his eyes and I felt my own eyes fill with water.

"Oh honey." I pulled him into a hug and pet his hair holding back my tears. "You are amazing. The best." I kiss his head then grabbed each of his shoulders and lean back. "Magic is fun. It's easy to get caught up in it and when you are young it is easy to be manipulated."

"Manipulated? By what? Who?"

"The spirits and also people who want to use you for your powers. You are special. You are very powerful and once you know how to wield that type of power it can become overwhelming. You aren't invincible just because you have magic Ren. Bad things can happen. You just need to trust Bonnie and trust me. Okay?" I stared at him as he seemed to understand.

"Okay mum." Even though Aren never got a British accent sometimes he has moments where is shows considering how much time he spends with his father.

"Put your stuff by the door and wait for us there." I kissed his red hair and he grabbed his green suitcase walking out of his room with a hint of sadness following him. I made my way down the hall to Klaus's and our bedroom to see if he is ready yet.

"Klaus? Are you ready?" I pushed the door open and saw Klaus setting his duffle on the bed.

"Yes." He said patting his bag.

"The twins are waiting downstairs we should get going. And remember they still don't know so we have to keep it a secret." I said putting my index finger over my lips.

"Of course." Klaus removed my finger and replaced it with his lips. "Time to jet off love."

Claire and Elijah have been in Paris for the last three months planning and confirming everything in person to make sure the wedding goes as planned and the rest of our friends and family are flying out about the same time as we are.

I hope everything goes as planned. I don't want to wait any longer to marry the love of my life.

Klaus POV

We took off in my Range Rover towards the airport to make it to the private jet. The twins have rode in it before, but they are still overly excited each time. We boarded the plane and the flight attendants prepared our seats with pillows and blankets as it was an overnight trip.

"I got a pink one!" Clem said excitedly as she bounced in her seat.

"Yes, green!" Aren said snuggling his blanket.

We took our seats and got ready for take off. The flight attendants made us dinner and we ate before going to sleep.

"Aren I said lights out. Just because we are on the plane doesn't mean you can keep on writing in your grimoire." Caroline said.

Aren put his flashlight away and placed his book at the end of the bed.

Clementine was already fast asleep and Ren fell asleep faster than usual most likely due to the long and exciting day.

"So Claire is prepping my dress, your suit, and the twins outfits." Caroline whispered. "The florist is going to prepare the flowers the day of so they are fresh. The wedding cake is buttercream with white frosting and-"

"Love. What are you so worried about?" I asked placing my hand on hers.

"I just want to make sure everything is perfect." She explained not calming down.

"Caroline, nothing can be perfect. Except for you." I kissed her nose. "As long as we are married by the end of the night...that is all that matters. That we are married and our family is whole." I held onto her chin and kissed her gently. She smiled and I put our foreheads together.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you."

Eventually we both fell asleep, with Paris getting closer and closer with each breath we took.

I awoke with the smell of breakfast. Yogurt and fruit. The smell of coffee filled the jet and woke me up right away.

"Good morning." Clementine and Aren said simultaneously.

"Smells good. We will have some of that with two coffees please." I told the flight attendant and she nodded heading into the back.

Caroline yawned turning over being the last to wake up.

"Good morning love." I said to her touching her soft blonde curls.

"Good morning mama." Clementine said happily

"Good morning mum." Ren said politely.

"Good morning lovelies." She stretched sitting up.

"We will be departing into Paris in thirty minutes. Weather is sunny and around seventy-five degrees. A great day for flying." The pilot said over the intercom.

"Oh my gosh we are almost there." Clementine said bouncing up and down.

This will be the twins first time to Paris and I know they have just been dying to go.

"I can't wait." Aren said his hands in fists.

"Me either." I smiled looking at my love.

"Ditto." Caroline said looking at me her blue eyes gleaming in the morning light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness!

I finally finished.

How do you like the twins?

They are so hard to write...I literally have the hardest time you guys so thank you for sticking with me.

Don't forget to...

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Share!

Stay tuned for the last chapter of

The Unexpected

I love you my beautifuls!

XOXO

Pink Kitty