Chapter 23

8K.

I have no words.

Gheggdvdhdhebskdbvdhdbfbffh!!!!!!

Playlist:

Don't Want It Back- Sabrina Carpenter

Feel Good (feat. Daya)- Gryffin & Illenium

Klaus POV

"When is she going to get here!?" I snap at Claire.

"If you would shut your hole you would know why she is taking forever!" She snaps back.

"What are you talking about?" I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"Obviously she is getting a little cozy with my brother." She states.

"What?"

"My brother, Pierre. Don't tell me you have forgotten him yet."

"No. I haven't. Hopefully he hasn't forgotten me." I say and start walking out to find them. Before I can get far I feel someone bump into me. I look down.

"Klaus."

"Caroline." I say quietly. I look beyond her and see....Pierre. "I am going to rip your heart out!" I shout at him. I walk past Caroline and hold Pierre up by the throat. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right now." I say looking at his neck that is going to rip any second.

"Klaus! Stop!" I hear Caroline shout. I look behind my shoulder and see Caroline looking at me with a serious face. I put Pierre down and back away.

"Well it reeks of jealousy in here." Rebekah says waving a hand in front of her nose.

"Rebekah..." Elijah warns. "Oh hello Miss. Forbes it is great to see you are doing well." Elijah says taking Caroline's hand and kisses it gently.

"Thank you Elijah. I am so glad you came." She states sweetly. "But I must ask...from the words I heard from Claire it seems like you two are together, but then I don't see you two.....together?" Caroline says clearly trying to annoy Claire.

I smile.

That's my girl.

"Oh shut up! It is none of your business!" Claire yells.

"No, please tell" I start coming up to Caroline and placing a hand on the small of her back. One I get to touch her, two Pierre will see and hopefully get the hint. Caroline seems to not notice, but you never know with my love. "Why haven't you two said a word to each other while we are on this little trip of ours to save Caroline." I ask obviously pushing their buttons. When they both don't answer I start again. "Shall I answer?" I suggest.

"No." They say simultaneously. I make my eyes wide and can tell almost everyone is confused except for me, Elijah, and Claire.

"Would you just tell me what the bloody hell is going on!" Rebekah shouts clearly getting impatient.

"Fine." Claire says. "I..." Elijah looks at her. "We...we are not going back to Mystic Falls."

Caroline POV

"Your very funny." Klaus chuckles.

"NicKlaus, I am staying with Claire." Elijah says confirming it. Klaus looks confused for a second then goes right up to Elijah's face.

"If you try to stay here I will put another dagger through your heart!" He spits out. By his comments I thought he knew what was going on obviously he was wrong.

"Klaus, stop" I say.

"Love, not right now this is family business." He puts a hand in front of me.

"If you stay here then I will release my hybrids on you. " He warns.

"Stop it!" I yell. "Klaus may I speak to you alone." I say. He sighs then turns to me.

"As you wish." He says. I take him to the nearest bathroom. I turn on the faucet so we don't have anyone listening in. The bathroom is probably the servants realizing how small it is. "What is it love? I was kind of in the middle of something. Threatening people and all." He states with a laugh.

"Klaus you can't just threaten people. They are in love." I say that and Klaus rolls his eyes. I smack his chest. "Klaus." I giggle, but change my expression quickly. "Please. For me." I say.

"Why do you always do that?" He questions annoyed.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"You say 'for me' and then you look at me with your beautiful blue eyes. How can I say no?" He says and I turn bright pink.

"Sorry I, didn't know I do that a lot." I say looking down.

"I will stop, but you have to answer me something in return." He says and I swear the room was getting smaller because we at least got ten feet closer.

"Okay....What is it Mr. Mickelson?" I ask joking. He looks down and chuckles and then lifts his head again to look at me. I stare into his swirling blue eyes.

"The last time we saw each other you said you were done." He says and I recall the events. I told him I was done.

Done.

Done forever.

Done with him.

"So I just have one question." He says and grabs my hand putting it in his which made fireworks explode inside me. "Why are you still with me? Why are you making sure I don't do stupid things? Why am I with you right now? Why aren't you screaming at me? Why aren't you telling me to leave you alone?"

Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why?

Comment below your predictions!

I love when you comment!

If you comment on my stories you are on my list of favorite people!

So if you want to be on my list...COMMENT!

Thank you all so fudging much!

Don't forget to...

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Share!

Love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO

Nellie Raye