Chapter 35

Playlist:

Two Is Better Than One- Boys Like Girls

Caroline POV

"Oh crap." I muttered as I ran into my bedroom door frame with a loud bang as I was trying to put my heels on to hurry down stairs.

It wasn't that I woke up late or anything like that. I always wake up on 'time'...its just I am always in a rush for some reason.

I stumbled down the stairs and check the time on the clock that is placed above the front door on the wall.

"7:45. Okay I have some time." I said to myself.

I strolled into the kitchen walking around the granite island to get to the keurig placed on the counter. I started it up in need of a lot of coffee. As I waited for the coffee to brew my mind wandered to last night remembering how completely amazing it was. I am glad our relationship is finally able to grow and we can move forward without any distractions.

"Good morning Love."

I whipped my head to where I heard his voice my curls flying around. I spotted Klaus's tall muscular figure leaning by the island in the kitchen.

"Hi." I said quietly smiling.

Klaus walked around the island to me with a small smile on his face.

"Did you get enough sleep last night?" Klaus asked me.

"If I'm being honest no." I laughed.

"Was it worth it." Klaus he smirked pressing his lips to my mine.

I let him kiss me as I feel his arms snake around my waist and I sink into him.

"Absolutely." I whispered after he pulled away. We both smiled at each other just looking into our eyes and hoping nothing can ruin this moment. "Did you ever think we could end up this way?" I asked Klaus wondering if he would really think I would turn up on his door one day like he has always said before.

"Caroline I don't believe in a lot in this world. But if there is one thing I do believe in it is love. Your love especially. And I know that I was meant to love you Caroline Forbes." Klaus finishes, every word piercing me with his passionate love for me and only me. My smile grows then I stop as the smell of coffee makes me break out of his trance. I grabbed my mug about to take a drink, but then Klaus takes it out of my hand quickly with his vampire speed which is so much faster than mine.

"Hey!" I said as he drinks from my mug.

"Mmm." He moaned.

"Really! Klaus that's mine!" I whined at him.

"Fine. Here." Klaus handed my mug back to me.

I take a couple gulps of my coffee then check my phone for the time.

"Oh crap I have to get to school. I'm going to be late." I tell him as I shove the mug into his hands and start towards the door. I heard Klaus follow behind me down the hall to the front door.

"Wait your really going to school?" Klaus questioned me.

"Yes. I told you last night." I tried to remind him as I grabbed my side book bag.

"I thought you were bloody kidding...."Klaus murmured and I smirked at him.

"Well I need to graduate." I stated with a soft laugh. Klaus sighed watching me leave.

"Okay be safe." Klaus tells me.

"Of course." I confirmed with him and grabbed the side of his face and kissed his cheek slowly and softly. "I love you."