Chapter 17

They are so fudging adorable^^^^^^^^^^^

All of you guys are so amazing and beautiful. 

I love you all soooooooo much!! 

You are so patience with me. 

So here it is! 

Will Klaus say yes to this date?

Or will he turn down his precious Caroline? 

Klaus POV

"Excuse me?" I barely  get out. 

"Will you go on...a..d-date...w-with m-m-me?" Caroline says again, obviously nervous. I don't even know what to say because, one I thought Caroline hated me, two she is Caroline, and three I thought Caroline hated me.

"W-wait...Why? You... If I asked you on a date you would turn me down, yes?" I say trying to understand why Caroline would ever ask me this question. Caroline looks down at her feet and I strive to see her eyes, on attempt to read her. She looks at me again not saying anything, but I know the answer to my question just by looking at her. 

"Klaus...I know I have wronged you in the past and from right now you would never think I would ever want to go on a date with you, but right now in this moment I am asking you right now, would you Klaus Mickealson go on a date with me." She says making me just want to kiss her instantly. I take a step closer and now we are inches apart. If one of us moves we will be kissing. 

"I would absolutely love to go on a date with you, Miss. Caroline Forbes." I say in sheer silence. At this moment I didn't know what to do other than kiss her, but knowing that would be highly inappropriate I did not and I stepped away and let here have her space. 

"Well then Mr. Mickealson I have a perfect place we can go."

Caroline POV

After Klaus unexpectedly said yes I knew exactly where to go. The real reason I am asking Klaus to go on this date is actually kind of cruel. Since Matt is going on a 'date' with Claire I have to stop him. And the only way to smoothly do this is if I have a date of my own. One that would never suspect a thing. I told you it was cruel, but this is literally life or death. Matt could die.

"So where are we going?" Klaus asks as I roll out of his enormous drive way. 

"I was thinking of going somewhere we could dance...." I say nonchalantly.

"Sounds amazing. Even if we were going to some place boring, I don't care as long as I am with you everything is amazing." Klaus says taking me out of my comfort zone. I tense up in the shocking compliment. I don't say anything in response, knowing I have nothing to say or can't psychically and mentally say anything. I focus on my driving as a distraction. I watch the road intently making sure I don't touch the yellow line or the white. When ever my mom started to teach me to drive I always wondered if I ever caused a car accident or killed someone with my vehicle, how I would feel.

How would it feel to take a life?

Would you have to much adrenaline to even know what you are feeling?

Would I leave the scene of the accident? 

Would I take responsibility?

How would my mother react?

"This is it." I say pushing my thoughts aside and focusing on my 'date'.  

"Seems.....exciting" Klaus says. We get out of the car simultaneously. There is a club a few miles out of Mystic Falls and it is called Phoenix. Matt always goes here to have a 'good time' and get what he wants. Since I have broken up with him he hasn't been doing very good in that department. We can already hear the music from outside not just because of our vamp hearing, but overall. We walk into the crowed club and the music explodes into out ears. There are red, blue, green, purple, pink, yellow, and every other color beaming onto the dance floor.

"Caroline not to offend your taste or anything," Klaus yells over the music, "but I never imagined this to be your idea of a first date." I hear Klaus finish and can almost hear him cringe. 

"None taken." Is all I respond with because this is definitely a horrible idea of a first date. 

Just.......ew.

"Here lets go get some drinks." I say to Klaus grabbing his arm and dragging him through the ocean of hot, sweaty dancing bodies. We finally make it to the bar and I now really could use a drink." I will have a margarita." I say then turn to Klaus. 

"I will have....the same." He says not putting much thought into his choice. I smile at him then turn to see if I can spot Matt and his devil of a date. 

"Here you go." The bartender says sliding our drinks to us. I take mine and chug it as quick as possible. One in place of my wanting to feed on on these people and two like I said I really need a drink. I take a quick look at Klaus and he takes a sip of his drink then puts it down probably not wanting to taste that type of substance ever again. I let out a small laugh, but change my expression quickly, recovering.  I see Klaus give me a weird look out of the corner of my eye, but I ignore it and.........spot all three of them. 

That's right not two.

Three. 

Matt. 

Claire. 

And Klaus's darling of a sister, Rebekah. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BUM! DUN! DUN!

OOOOOOOO!!

We got a cat fight ladies and gentlemen.

In this corner is Claire Williams, in all fighting backstabbing machine. In this corner we have Rebekah Michealson, also known as Barbie Klaus. In the middle of the rink we have human and a quarterback of the local high school football team Maaaaaat Donovan!!!! Lets see how this turns out folks. 

There you go guys kind of boring, but I had a hard time updating. 

I have been dealing with some personal issues, but bless you all for sticking with me through thick and thin!

Don't forget to

Vote!

Comment!

Follow!

Also you can share my story too.....if you wanna ;)

Love you all my beautifuls! 

XOXO

Nellie Raye