Chapter 12

Klaus POV

"Mr. Klaus?"

"Yes, I am in the parlor." I say looking at a bottle of whiskey. Adam came rushing in and almost fell over. Adam is my butler, and yes I compelled him. 

"Sir Caroline F-"

"Caroline Forbes?" I ask interrupting.

"Um yes." He says looking at me with a weird look that I ignored. "She is here with a friend." He tells me as I shoved the bottle of whiskey into his hands and started to walk out of the parlor and up some wooden steps. 

"Who is the friend?" I ask grabbing a glass cup to pour the whiskey in.

"Uh um I-uh didn't ask sir." He says with fear showing in his voice.

"It's fine." I say pouring some whiskey in my glass.

"W-what?" He asks confused.

"I said it's fine."

"Um thank you sir. Thank you." He says relived.

"You are dismissed." I say. I love saying that. After he left I sat on the couch waiting for Caroline and her 'friend' to arrive.

Caroline POV

"Okay let's go." Claire says opening her door.

"Okay, yeah l-let's go......" I say staring at the gorgeous mansion.

"Are you coming?" Claire asks standing outside my door.

"Yeah sorry." I say shaking my head. She laughs at me a little realizing I am a little out of it. I get out of my car and walk to the front door. I ring the door bell and I could hear the echo of the door bell in the house. An average sized man opens the door. He has brown hair and is dressed in a butler suit. I recognize that he is probably here against his will and Klaus compelled him.

"Hello ladies. Welcome." He says moving aside and putting his hand out gesturing us to come inside. I start to walk inside, but got hit by a invisible wall. I should of known. "Sorry my bad, I forgot." He says chucking between words.

 "I am Caroline Forbes and Claire Williams." I tell him aware he will need to know our names. 

"I am Adam." He says smiling. "Okay I will be right back." He says and scurrying into another room down the hallway. He obviously has to ask his 'master' if we can be invited in. We sit in silence waiting for Adam to come back. I was about the break the awkward silence by mentioning something about the weather or something, but thankfully Adam came back smiling. I don't understand why he is always smiling. He is here against his will. I don't understand why he would be happy. Compulsion probably.  

"Caroline you may come in." He says interrupting my thoughts. I walk in then turn around waiting for him to invite Claire in. I look at Claire then Adam then back in forth again.

"Well?" I say.

"Well....?" Adam repeats after me. Still smiling...creepily. 

"Are you going to invite Claire inside?!" I say a little frustrated. 

"Oh um no." He says laughing a little.

"What do you mean 'oh um no'!?" I ask him.

"Mr. Klaus said specifically not to let her in." He answers me. Now it was all making sense. That is when I stomped into whatever room 'Mr. Klaus' was hiding in.

"Klaus!" I yell at him.

"Hello Caroline. How was your day love?" Klaus asks me like I am his wife or something.

Not that I would mind, but wait what? No!

No!

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"It has been horrible, if you must know." I respond annoyed.

"Oh. And why is that?" He says obviously trying to change the subject. 

"Klaus, why won't you let Claire in?" I say putting my hand on my hip. Now Klaus's expression changed from happy to anger, but also.....confused.

"Claire." He says like he was waiting for an answer.

"Yes Claire, the least you can do is let her in."

"The least I can do?" He says quietly. "The least I can do!" He shouts rising from his seat. "Do you have any idea who she is!?!" He shouts at me, but I showed no fear.

"Yes I do! And in fact I know a lot about you now too!" I say shouting back at him.

"What?" He says completely confused, but I wasn't buying it.

"You killed her just because of your stupid jealously! Why would you ever do that!? How could you killed an innocent girl, just because she didn't love you!?" I yell at him still pissed off. 

"Caroline, what did she tell you?" He asks me calmly.

"Everything, everything that happened in France, in the 1840s." I told him a bit calmer this time because he calmed down too.

"She told you that I turned her, didn't she?" He asks with an eyebrow raised 

"Y-yes she did...." I look at him and he had a very different expression on his face. Was he........he thinking, but why? "What are you thinking about?"

"Well I am wondering," He says calm with his hand on his chin, "Why the hell she lied to your bloody face!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you for reading!

How do you like my Klaus POV?

Tell me in the comments below!

Don't forget to....

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO

Nellie Raye