Chapter 13

Playlist (songs you listen to while reading the chapter):

Sabrina Carpenter: On Purpose 

Caroline POV

He slams his drink down and it splashes all over the chestnut colored table. I flinch and get scared with his change in mood.

"W-what are you talking about? She told me you turned her." I say confused.

"Like I said she lied to your bloody face!" He yells. Then he looks like he was planning on how to kill her.

"Klaus whatever your thinking," I say putting my hands up and start walking towards him, "don't do it." He started to walk to the door, but I stop him. I have both my hand on his chest stopping him. I felt his muscular body through the thin piece of fabric. "Klaus please." He stopped and looked at my hands on his chest. He looks behind my shoulder at the door then back at me. He stares at me. I feel that burst of electricity when I touched him, I know he did too. I stare at him and into his blue eyes. Looking for mercy, looking for any sign of mercy in his dark blue eyes. I don't know if it was seconds or hours until he spoke, but it felt like forever.

"Okay I will spare her....For you." Klaus says to me. I thank him with a smile instead of saying anything. He gave me a gentle smile in return.

"So......" I say breaking the ice and taking my hands off and taking a step back. "She lied?" I ask him.

"Well yes..she did."

"B-but why? Why would she lie to me?"

"I have an idea why?" He says. He didn't say anything at first, he just stared at me. Staring at me with those blue eyes of his and- "She used you" He finishes. I realized I was staring off into space after I heard his words. I wasn't shocked as much as I was hurt. I felt like a fool. I trusted her. She lied to my face. 

Wait. 

What if Claire isn't lying? 

What if Klaus is the one lying, just so he can get close to me? 

Would he do that to me though? 

"Klaus?" I asked looking up at him threw my lashes. 

"Yes love." I take a step closer to him. Okay, yes I am seducing him but how else can I tell if he is really telling the truth. 

I need to know who is lying. 

Who is the one I can trust?

Who is the one that I truly know the best?

Who is the one good around here? 

Who is the one bad?

Who is the one that I know for a fact that they wouldn't harm anyone or anything?

Who is the one that I know wouldn't harm me?

The only way to tell the truth is to ask him.

"Klaus, why do you love me?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Crap Guys!!!!

Crap is going way down! Down! Down to the ground!!

Okay I am getting a little carried away, but whatever!

She just said the word! 

The L word!!!

What do you guys think Klaus is going to say? (Tell me in the comments!!!)

How do you think Caroline is going to react to Klaus's answer? (Tell me in the comments!!!!)

Love you all my beautiful people!!! Thank you for encouraging me to write!!! Especially @candyloves2326 !!!! Thank you for bugging me to update it helped me to be encouraged to keep this going!!!

Don't forget to...

Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Love you all my beautifuls!

XOXO

Nellie Raye