Finale

Playlist:

The Dreaming- Monsta X

Caroline POV 

"Knock knock!" Claire barges into my room with Rebekah, Bonnie, and Elena following behind.

"Coffee?" Elena said handing me one.

"Please." I answered drinking it right away.

"Are you ready?" Bonnie asked.

"Of course. I've been ready for years. I can't wait for the moment when we are actually married."

"You'll be part of our family," Rebekah chimed in, "are you sure you don't want to back out before it's too late?" She said raising an eyebrow. I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Time to get ready!" Claire clapped her hands together. "Come on in!" She shouted towards the door. I see at least five people walk in.

"Who are these people?" I asked my guard coming up in a flash.

"This is your team. These three are your makeup artists and these two are your hair and stylists." Claire said introducing them.

"I thought I already had a dress?" I questioned.

"You do, but they are here to add accessories such as necklaces and earrings, stuff like that." I go towards my vanity to get ready to be pampered,  as Claire speaks so quickly in French I was surprised her tongue didn't fall off.

Two of the artists come towards me and study my face they nod at each other as they mumble something in French. Soon enough they are lathering makeup all over my face eyes and some on my neck. I guess I don't get to choose how I want to do my makeup. I just hope they gave me a look I would like since one they are speaking in a language I am not fluent in and two I am turned away from a mirror so I can't see a thing.

"Are the twins getting ready?" I asked as one of the artists put some type of color on my lips.

"No! No move!" The French woman yelled at me.

"Okay sorry, sorry." I said scared.

"Yeah they are almost ready." Bonnie answered.

"And what about the florist?" I asked.

"You move!" The artist yelled at me again. I shut my mouth.

"Everything is being taken care of just focus on getting ready Care." Elena said with a kind smile.

Once the makeup artist finishes my face. The hair stylists come and started to tug on my hair. I furrowed my eyebrows trying to endure the pain.

"Are we doing and up hair-do or down?" I asked the French man.

"Both." He nodded at me.

"I don't get a choice." I mumbled. I went towards my coffee realizing I already finished it five minutes after I sat down and pouted wanting more.

"Mommy!" I heard my daughter burst through the door. "Oh. My. God." She dropped the basket she was carrying. "You look incredible!" She screamed.

"I do?" I asked giggling at her cute reaction.

"You look more beautiful than the Queen of England!" She exclaimed putting her tiny hands on her painted pink cheeks.

"I can't wait to see the final look. Aunt Claire won't let me see till the very end." I playfully rolled my eyes at her. Clementine folded her arms and pouted.

Clementine wore a baby pink dress with a square neck line with puffy sleeves and trimmed lace at each end of the fabric. She had a brown woven basket waiting for flowers to be set in. Her hair was in their natural golden curls with a pink ribbon headband to keep her hair out of her eyes.