She heard that?! (4)

*Billie's POV* 

I was in the studio with Finn writing a song we're going to call, "Your Power" when all of a sudden I got a call from Fallon. I told Finn to take a break while I answered the call. I walked out to the hallway to answer and I heard Fallon talking to someone about singing. "Fallon?" I asked. I got no answer. Then all of a sudden these beautiful voices started singing a cover. I had never heard anything like this then I realized that it was Fallon's voice!

I ran to Finneas immediately. "What's going on bil?" He asked questioning why I ran to him. "Just shut up and listen this is Fallon!" I said putting my phone on the table so he could hear too. "She's amazing but who else is singing with her?" He asked. "I have no clue she must have butt-dialed me or something." I say as the song ends and I hang up. "We have to talk to her about that she sounded so good!" Finneas said. "I know right?" I asked with the biggest smile on my face. 

I have no idea why Fallon didn't tell me she could sing I've never heard another voice like hers but who was that dude she was singing with does she have a boyfriend? Wait why am I asking myself if she has a boyfriend I don't even like her like that.. or at least I don't think I do..

*Fallon's POV*

I was playing video games with Jake when I got a facetime call from Billie. "Hey Jake I have to take this call real quick I'll be right back okay?" I say as I'm getting up out of my chair. "Okay just be quick so you don't miss the next round." He says as I walk out of the room and answer the phone. 

Billie : Italic

Fallon : Bold

"Hey Fallon we need to talk."

"Okay why what's up?" 

"So you butt-dialed me earlier and I heard you singing.."

"Oh my god that's so embarrassing you weren't supposed to hear that!!"

"Fallon you sounded amazing I've never heard anything like that.. but who else was singing with you they sounded amazing as well." 

"The person you are referring to would be my brother Jake and he would totally freak out if he knew you said that." I say chuckling.

"Oh so he's a fan? Now I have to meet him." She says chuckling as well.

"Okay one second let me get him in here." I say leaving the phone on the couch.

"Jake Call of Duty can wait I have someone special on the phone who wants to talk to you." I say entering his room. "Okay..?" he says nervously as we both walk into the living room. 

"You must be Jake?"  Billie says as I set the phone up so she can see the both of us.

"Oh my god this is not happening right now!" he says as he sits down.

"So I'm glad that I can talk to both of you now. You two sound amazing together covering that song, but I'm also excited to see if you guys have any originals and I was wondering if you have a video of it so I could send it to my manager?" She asked with a smile watching a sparkle grow in Jake's eyes. 

"You heard that?! She heard that?!" Jake asked the both of us in disbelief. 

"I did." She says as we hear something in the background "So did I." Finneas says sitting on the couch next to Billie.

"Wow I can't believe you guys heard us sing and you like it and want to send it to your manager." Jake says freaking out as we all chuckle a little bit.

"Jake do you have any originals?" Finneas asked. 

"I've been working on some but I can't get Fallon to start on it she thinks she sounds bad." Jake said sarcastically as if I sounded good.

"Because I do but I'll think about it and yes we recorded it I'll send it to you." I say chuckling at Jake's excitement.

"Seriously Fallon you sounded good and I'm sure that when my manager hears this he'll say the same thing and offer you both a deal." She says trying to convince me. 

"Alright alright I'll do it." I say as they all cheer in excitement.

"Okay now we have to go but I'm really excited to meet Jake in person and see you again Fallon so we'll see you guys soon alright?" Billie asks as we all say our goodbyes and hang up the phone.

"FALLON THAT WAS INSANE!! SHE'S GOING TO SEND THAT VIDEO TO HER MANAGER!! HER MANAGER IS GOING TO HEAR THAT!!" He screamed. "I know that you're excited Jake but lord I have ears." I said laughing.

*Time skip*

It's been about a week, I'm back at my house and yes Billie was right her manager called Jake and I offering the both of us a deal but at different labels. We both took the deal so now I'm at my house looking through some old journals for inspiration and I stumble across a page I never thought I would see again..