Paparazzi we know all to well (10)

*Fallon's POV*

I wake up and check my Instagram to find that I'm tagged in a bunch of pictures. I get tagged a lot but I realized I had been tagged over a thousand times in the same picture. It was a picture of me crying while getting into Billie's car last night. The picture was taken from THE PARKING LOT OF MY APARTMENT. I knew she wouldn't have left that easily let's just hope she didn't know it was Billie's car.. this is getting way to serious I need to get a restraining order because first she's IN my apartment then she's waiting for me OUTSIDE of it.. 

*Billie's POV* 

I wake up to see Fallon staring at her phone in pure horror. "What's wrong?" I ask pulling her closer to me. "She was in the parking lot.." She says showing me the picture. "Alright here's what we're going to do. I think you should get tighter security at your apartment and a restraining order against her." I say looking at the photo again. "I can't.." she says with tears in her eyes. "What do you mean you can't?" I asked confused then she showed me a text message she had gotten from this girl. 

"Hi my darling Fallon.. I know you were awake last night.. I know who's car you got into so if you don't want me to hurt the people you love I suggest you let me continue this until I'm done." is what the text message said. 

"Billie I need you to take me home I can't let her hurt you!" she said with panic in her eyes as she spoke to me. "Fallon she's not going to hurt me I promise you're safe here we're all safe here." I said trying to reassure her nothing was going to happen. "But bil she knows it was your car what if she followed you?" She asked as her phone went off again. 

"Maybe I did just know that I can see you right now." Is what the message said. "Billie I have to leave I need to go." She said getting up and running out of the house. "I'll drive you." I said really thinking this was a bad idea as we both got into my car and I drove her back to her house. 

We got to her house and we both got out and went in. "Billie what are you doing?" she asked confused. "I said I would drive you not that I intended on leaving you." I said as we both sat down on her living room couch. "But you're not safe here!" She said trying to get me to leave. "Neither are you if I leave you alone so I'm staying." I say with a smug smile on my face. 

"Well I need to brainstorm another song for this ep so you might want to keep yourself occupied." She says getting a book from her room to write lyrics in I assume. "Woah you're coming out with an ep?" I asked surprised because she hadn't told me about this. "I wasn't supposed to tell you so don't tell anyone." She says chuckling as she walked back into the room sitting down on the couch next to me. "Okay I won't tell anyone." I say chuckling as well. 

"So there are going to be 8 songs on the ep I have 7 of them already finished I'm just working on the last one." she said as she started writing in the book. I started watching a couple of horror movies on the tv until she had finished. "Now all I have to do is record it and the ep will be finished before my first show." She said with a smile. "That's amazing!" I said hugging her. "So do you want some food?" She asked. "Sure do you have burritos?" I asked. "No but we can go to taco bell." She said. "That works for me." I said getting up to leave her apartment. We got outside we were about to get in her car when she noticed... 

*Fallon's POV*

She slashed my tires.. I get another message from her. "You aren't going anywhere darling." Is what the message says. Billie and I both look over to her car and see that her tires had been slashed too. "NO! SHE SLASHED DRAGON'S TIRES!! IT TOOK ME WEEKS TO GET THESE!" She said as she ran over to look at the tires. "Billie I'm so sorry this is all my fault." I said looking down. "No it's not it's her fault we just need to find her or find a way out of here." She said comforting me. "Do you have signal right now?" She asked as I checked my phone. "Yeah I do." I said trying to call Jake but it didn't work. I got yet another message from her. 

"The only reason you have signal  is so I can communicate with you. You don't get to talk to anyone else." Is what the message says.

 "I got another message that says the only reason I still have my signal is so she can text me I can't call anyone else she's some how blocking the signal. Do you have signal?" I asked. "No I don't." She sighed as we walked back inside. "I'm sorry I dragged you into all this Billie." I said as we both sat down on the couch. "It's okay we'll get out of here." She said. 

*Billie's POV* 

I guess at some point we fell asleep because I woke up and the sun had gone down I looked around for a minute and noticed.. Fallon wasn't on the couch anymore..