Immediately (25)

*Billie's POV*

We went back into the green room and she laid on the couch with her head in my lap. "What happened Fal?" Finneas asked. "Um.. I don't really want to talk about it right now... I'll tell you later." She mumbled to him. "Okay." Finneas said. I held her tight as she laid in my lap eventually she fell asleep. 

"Is she okay?" My mom asked. "She's trying to sleep right now. I think this is going to hurt for a while.." I said. "Can I tell them?" I asked her as she nodded. "So L-Lauren Fallon's mom.. was at their house earlier.. and there was a break in.. she's gone." I said as my eyes started to water. I hadn't known the woman for long but she was so nice and cared about her kids so so much.

Before we knew it Mom and Finn even my dad were all hugging her. "How's Jake?" Finn asked as they all let go of us. "He's trying to hold it together I could tell over the phone.. I offered to come home but he said that I should stay.. he's at our cousins house right now.." She said taking her head out of my lap.

"My aunt is going to plan the funeral and send us copies of her obituary." She said wiping her eyes again. "We could go back to the hotel and watch the office if that would make you feel better?" I asked. "And cuddles?" She asked with a sad pout on her face. "And cuddles." I said with a smile pulling her to my chest. "I'm being so soft right now.." She said with a sad laugh.

"Yup and I'm enjoying every minute of it." I said with a smug smile on my face making her laugh a bit.

*Time skip* 

It's been a few months and now we're in Milan Italy. I have a good feeling about this show. Fallon slowly but surely is getting better. She checks on Jake every morning and night. She took a short break then explained to her fans what had happened and now she posts every now and again. 

I just got on stage when bad guy started, I jumped a few times and landed wrong crushing my ankle and falling to the floor. "White shirt now red my bloody nose.." I sing trying to stand up just to fall again. I looked behind me to see Fallon picking me up. I winced in pain. "Ow ow ow" She lifted me up bridal style carrying me off the stage. 

"That was so embarrassing I fell immediately.. Immediately.." I muttered in her arms. "It's okay we'll get you fixed up and back on stage." She said sitting me down in a chair. "It hurts so bad Fal.. I just want to give them a good show.." I said with tears running down my face. "I know darling it's okay I'm going to put a boot on your foot and have a stool set on the stage. After the show we'll see a doctor okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Ow ow ow ow.." I said as she slid the boot on. "Okay it's on. I'm going to pick you up again okay?" She asked as I nodded. She picked me up and put me back on the stage. "You okay?" She asked as she hugged me when she sat me on the stool. "Yeah I'm good now." She squeezed me one more time and exited the stage. We got right into the song because if I had to talk I would have probably cried out of embarrassment. 

I really hate how clumsy I am