Tour (23)

*Fallon's POV*

FallonJamesForever

FallonJamesForever: I had the amazing privilege of seeing the queen Fallon herself in concert tonight in Beverly Hills LA!! Amazing show Fal!

Likes: 2,967 Comments: 1,691

FallonJames:) :I'm glad you liked the show! :)

FallonJamesForever: OH MY GOD FALLON I LOVE YOU!! THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING!!

I chuckled as I read that. "Fallon we need to ice your ribs because that's where most of your bruises are." Mackenzie said. "Alright fine.." I said grabbing the ice and lifting up my shirt. "Jesus she really got you good.." Mackenzie said as she put the ice on my ribs. "I know.." I mutter looking down. 

"Can I come in now?" Billie asked from outside the door. "Yeah we're done bil." I say as I pull my shirt down and lay on the couch in my green room. "I'm sorry I don't like seeing you in pain." She said as she laid down on the couch putting my head on her chest. "It's okay.. I have some good news though." I said with a small smile. "What's going on babe?" She asked looking at me as I smiled. 

"So the reason I've been working so hard is so that I go on tour after your tour.. which means I can go on tour with you." I said as she squeezed me. "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you." She kept repeating as we laid there. "I love you too darling b-but you're squeezing my rib cage." I said quietly. "Oh sorry!" She said immediately letting go. "It's alright. I'm excited your tour starts next week." I say with a smile on my face as she nodded.

A few hours later we left the venue and got bombarded by fans on the way to the car. We both took a few pictures and signed a few autographs and then went home and cuddled up to each other.