Working(18)

*Billie's POV*

I start my European tour in October and right now it's July. We're already having meetings on setlists and press organization. I guess that's just what comes with the fame. Fallon has been working herself to the bone since her first show. Her producers are pressuring her to put out an album before June of next year and I think it's starting to affect her. 

*2:00am*

I woke up without Fallon in my arms. I walked out to the kitchen and saw her sitting at the island asleep on a stack of papers. I went to pick her up but before I could she woke up. "Darling what are you doing awake you need to go to sleep." She said to me. "I need to go to sleep? You were sleeping propped up at the kitchen island why didn't you come to bed last night?" I asked concerned. "Because bil I have way to much to do and little time to do it.." She said sighing in frustration. "Baby you're never going to get anything done if you don't get good sleep come on." I said picking her up and taking her to bed. 

Fallon ended up actually going to sleep last night. It's around noon and she's still asleep. I know she's going to be mad at me for this but I'm not going to wake her up. She told me yesterday that she hadn't had a proper night of sleep in almost three weeks. So I'm fixing it. I'm in the kitchen making us lunch with my mom as she walks in. "Billie why didn't you wake me up I need to finish the lyrics for those songs, and come up with ideas for videos, and I slept half of the day away." She panics. "Baby calm down it's okay to take a break once and a while you needed it." I said honestly.

"She's right Fallon you need to have a healthy work life balance." My mom said as she slid a plate of food across the island to her. "Alright Alright I'll establish a healthier schedule but I need to go make an important phone call." She says walking away into the living room. "So it's a possibility right? On the last leg before I have to go right? Okay thanks Kenzie bye." She says as she hangs up and walks back into the room. "What was that about baby?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Something I'm planning for the future. I just have to work really hard to get it." She says kissing me. 

"But you're already working so hard." I said with a caring smile on my face. "I know my love I'm going to try and establish a healthier schedule." She says as we eat our lunch. "It was hard for me in the beginning too.. I kept feeling like I had to outdo myself and get better.. soon I came to terms with the fact that what I'm already doing is good enough and anyone who doesn't like it isn't worth my time." I said honestly. "Thanks bil.. that actually helped a lot." She says putting her plate in the sink and sitting back down in her chair. 

"So on Thursday I need to fly out to London until Sunday for some collaborations and business meetings. Then after that I fly out to Australia for a brand deal with a big company. After that I'm yours for 3 weeks Eilish." She says as she goes over her schedule with me. "Perfect that lines up with my schedule pretty well." I said as I kissed her cheek. "I know I made sure it would." She said with a smile on her face and blush on her cheeks. 

*Time skip*

I drove her to the air port and I'm going to pick her up when she lands she said she wasn't feeling the best but chalked it up to a cold. It's the next day and she should be in London by now. I checked my phone and noticed she texted me last night at around 4:00am

Morning my love. I got off the plane last night I was going to text you but I thought you were going to be asleep. Jetlag is killing me and I have a huge headache I hope you have a good day love you!

Good morning baby have a good time in London, take some medicine for the headache and if you can try and fix your sleep schedule I love you!!

*Fallon's POV*

I took medicine this morning and ate something then it came right back up. I only threw up once so I continued the back to back meetings. I started feeling terrible I told Makenzie and she told me to go to urgent care. If I'm sick she told me she'd reschedule the rest of Australia and London for the end of the month. I texted Billie and told her I was going to urgent care but not to worry because it's probably just a stomach bug and I would be fine. Turns out I wasn't fine.. It was a stomach virus so I'm going to fly home to my apartment. I don't want to get Billie sick.

FallonJames:/

FallonJames:/ : Just left urgent care in London with the stomach virus

FallonJames:/ : Just left urgent care in London with the stomach virus.. don't tell anyone! 👀👀

Likes: 7,807,926 Comments: 3,479,902

BILLIE EILISH: You didn't tell me?! I'm coming over to take care of you when you get back to LA!

FINNEAS: You've got Billie rushing around the house getting things ready now look what you've done!

FallonJamesForever: Aw no I hope you feel better queen!!

FallonJamesHatePage: You deserve it.

Billie's POV

I don't like the fact that she didn't tell me she was sick but hey at least I get to take care of her now.