She's Gone. (22)

*Fallon's POV*

I was on my way to a rehearsal because I have a small show tonight in Beverly Hills when I got a text from Billie saying that she needed me back at the house and to hurry because it was an emergency. I turned around and went back to my apartment.

I parked but didn't see her car in the drive way. I just thought she had parked it somewhere else so I walked in and as soon as I did the door shut and locked behind me. I turned around to see Chloe.. standing there with the rose necklace in her hand.

She went to put it on me and I kicked her in the stomach making her fall to the floor and drop the necklace. "You shouldn't have done that my love.." She says as she stands up and starts kicking me back to the point where I fall back on to the couch and pass out. I wake up to Billie asking me what happened.

Before I could answer I saw Chloe behind Billie and right as she turned Chloe hit her in the back with the same base ball bat she used months ago. "No! Billie!" I say as I rush to the floor to help her. "Get back on the couch Fallon.." Chloe said in a whisper sending chills up my spine. "No! why can't you understand that I don't love you anymore?! I haven't loved you in a long time!"

As soon as those words fall out of my mouth she slapped me across the face. "Get back on the couch." She spat leaving Billie on the floor as I got up and sat on the couch, she walked out of the living room going into my bedroom.

Billie slowly got up and reached for her phone that had now fallen out of her pocket and onto the floor. "Go hide in the bathroom I'll be fine." She said helping me up of the couch. "No I can't leave you out here with her.." I said with tears in my eyes. 

"You need to hide before she comes back darling. Take the key to the bathroom and lock yourself in. This isn't going to be good for either of us if you get hurt." She says handing me the key to the bathroom and pushing me in it.

*Billie's POV*

"WHERE IS SHE?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH HER?!" Chloe yelled as she came back from Fallon's room and grabbed me by my shirt lifting me off the ground.  "Away from you." I said with a grin as she punched me I fell to the floor and blood flew out of my mouth and onto the floor.

 "Our family will come for you Chloe just wait. You violated your restraining order that means, after this you're going to jail!" I said trying my hardest to fight back. 

"Stop fighting Billie and just tell me where she is. This could end a lot faster for you if you cooperated." She said pinning me to the floor. "You'd have to kill me." I whispered. She laughed, "It's cute how you don't think that can be arranged." 

"STOP!" I heard Fallon yell from the bathroom. Oh no. "Fallon darling come out of the bathroom and I'll let Billie go." Chloe says with a sinister smile as she gets distracted but never loosening her grip on my wrists.

"C-Come close to the bathroom door and then I'll come out." She says what is she doing?! "Of course my love anything for you." She says as she gets up releasing her grip and walking to the door. I stay in the same position until I'm out of her prefrail vision.

Now that she's not paying attention I grab my phone that is once again on the floor and call 911. I tell them what they need to know and put my attention back on Fallon and Chloe. As soon as I look up at them I see Chloe launched back onto the ground and the door being slammed open by Fallon's foot.

When Chloe falls on the floor the keys to the house go flying onto the floor. I grab them and run to Fallon getting us out of that house as the cops pull up. "She's in the house we just got out. She broke her restraining order and held us hostage."

After we talk to the cops I take Fallon back to my house and we stay there for the rest of the day. We told everyone what happened and agreed that Fallon should live with me because at the moment that's the safest option. After all this she says she still wants to do that show so we got ready and now we're on the way to Beverly Hills.

I hope Chloe won't be able to bother us anymore..