LA (6)

*Billie's POV* 

Something that Fallon doesn't know is if this goes well she could be going on tour with me as my opener instead of my security guard it's just crazy how this all happened. She's on the way to LA right now I'm so excited to see her again and meet her brother. I've been told that her manager options are kind of slim because she called the label and said she doesn't want to be controlled so they need to find someone that will let her do what she wants. I'm glad she made that clear from the beginning because there are a lot of crappy managers out here that just want you for your money. She knows what she wants and that's what I like about her.

She texted me just now saying she landed and she's on the way to the hotel. I have a couple interviews today but after that I'm free for the rest of the day. She told me she has a meeting with Hollywood Records to discuss her managers and if she's getting an assistant some where along the line. She gave Jake my number but she said he's too nervous to text me which I think is adorable simply because he's a fan.

BILLIE EILISH

BILLIE EILISH : meeting people

BILLIE EILISH : meeting people.. seeing people

Likes: 239,432,917 Comments: 349,890,245

FallonJames:/: I wonder who?👀👀

FallonJames:/: Jakejames: I have no idea👀

FINNEAS: See you soon Canadians.

FALLONJAMESSS156: OMG THEY'RE GOING TO MEET!!

BILLIEAVACADOOSSS: The outfit is fireee mrs.eilishhh

Click to see comments

*Fallon's POV*

"This has got to be the nicest hotel I've ever seen!" Jake said as we entered the room. "I know right!!" I say as we walked into the elevator. "We are most definitely not in Canada anymore. This is different.." I say opening one of the many closets. 

*Hours later*

Jake and I are in an Uber on the way to the office where some executives from each of our labels are at. It would have made more sense to have us at the same label but whatever. We got offered different deals at different labels because he's a few years younger and the circumstances are different. "Hi Fallon I'm Jarred the head executive of Radio Records Label." He says as he shakes my hand. "Hi It's nice to meet you!" I say with a smile on my face. "So we wanted to talk about manager options." Jarred says sliding some papers to me across the table as we both sit down. 

"These are some of your options based on what kind of business environment you said you work best in." He explains to me as I start looking through the papers. "I think Mackenzie would be the best option. I feel like we would work well together." I say as they all nod and begin writing something down. We discuss a couple more things and then they tell me the meeting is over. So I thank them and leave the room going back out to the hallway to wait for Jake. He comes out to the hallway and we leave to Billie's house.

"Fallon what did you get us into? We're on the way to BILLIE EILISH'S HOUSE.." He says whisper yelling at me as we get into the Uber. "I know this is crazy it all happened so fast.. I still feel like I'm dreaming.." I say with a smile on my face. "Well wake up because guess what you're not dreaming this is real.." He says laughing in amazement. 

I knocked on the door and a lady who I assume is Maggie Billie's mom opens the door. "Hi I'm Maggie you must be Fallon and you must be Jake." She says smiling sweetly at the both of us. "Hi yeah that's us I'm Fallon and this is my younger brother Jake. It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am." I say shaking her hand. "Oh please call me Maggie." She says as we walk in through the house and out to the back yard. "Billie it's so good to see you again!" I say hugging her. "I've missed youuu!!" She says as she squeezes me tighter. We both let go as I go talk to Finneas Jake walks up to Billie being all shy.

*Jake's POV*

Oh my god Billie Eilish is standing in front of me right now... what do I do?? "Say Hi you bozo!" Fallon yells at me as she is watching me from the other side of the yard. "Hi.." I say chuckling nervously. "Hi Jake." She says laughing with me. "This is weird I never thought I would actually be like standing in front of you.." I say playing with my fingers.

 "I've heard quite a lot about you." She says. "You have?" I ask turning around and glaring at Fallon. "I have but all good things I swear. Also I meant what I said your music and creative process amazes me." She says as we sit down on one of the couches in her backyard. "You have no idea how much that means to me especially coming from you, you have been my idol for as long as I can remember." I say honestly.

*Time skip*

We talked for a while and had some food now it's time to go back to the hotel. Fallon said she wants to start looking for an apartment and that we could just share one because it would be easier on both of us if we were together which I totally agree with.

 I think I'm going to like it here..