This isn't healthy (29)

(First and fore most I would like to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for 1K views it means a lot to me that you guys like something that I've created. Thank you for the votes as well. What's really crazy is that this story isn't even close to finished yet..)

*Fallon's POV*

"Was that the last group?" I asked my manager. "Yeah Fallon that was the last group. We're going to a hotel tonight. Get some rest we have a ton of press tomorrow." Mackenzie said as I nodded and went back to my green room to get my stuff.

 "You okay?" DJ asked. "Yeah I'm fine it was nothing. We're going to a hotel tonight get your stuff together.." I said walking back to the bus.

I'm exhausted.. I know that I still want to do this but it's as if they don't see me as a person anymore. Like dude I was having a full on panic attack in the bathroom and had to go out to a meet and greet.

 A meet and greet I didn't even have scheduled. Those stupid producers couldn't care less about me I'm just a bag of money in their eyes. I just want to be appreciated.. taken seriously..

*Billie's POV*

Fallon just finished her show and she hasn't called me. I'm genuinely starting to worry because she's not posting on social media either. 

She usually posts after every show. I'm going to call her. "Hey lovely how was the show?" I asked. "It was great the crowd had so much energy." She said sounding like she had been crying.

 She had her camera off so I couldn't see her face. "Darling turn on your camera so I can see your beautiful face." I said with a light smile. "This face isn't very beautiful right now though.." She mumbled. "Please?" I asked looking at the paused screen.

 The screen slowly turns into a face time of Fallon. In a hotel bathroom with a teary face staring at herself in the mirror. "Oh love what happened are you okay?" I asked with concern laced in my voice.

"N-No.. I miss you.. I need you here. I had a meet and greet before the show and everything was fine.. but then.." She said as tears ran down her face. "Then what Fal?" I asked sadly. 

"I had a panic attack in the bathroom o-of my green room after the show.. then minutes later I was pushed into a meet and greet that I didn't even know about." She said as she sniffled.

 "They didn't even t-tell me about it.. the producers were all yelling and my mind is racing I can't focus on anything.." She says breaking down to me over the phone. "Love look at me." I said and she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Breathe." I said and she took a deep breath. "I miss you.. are you busy I hate to ask but do you think you could come out here for a few days? I really need to see you." She said taking another deep breath. "Yeah I'll be there tomorrow you're in a hotel for tonight right?" I asked and she nodded.

 "I'll meet you at the bus tomorrow morning." I said with a smile. "Thank you.. do you think we could fall asleep on face time again?" She asked. "Of course!" I said as she left the bathroom and got into her bed.

As soon as she fell asleep I hung up and got on a flight to Huston Texas.