That page.. (5)

(I would like to say that most of Fallon's music is going to be Bea Miller because that's who I envision that she looks like so most of the pictures and music is going to be Bea Miller. You may now continue reading)

*Fallon's POV*

I looked at that page as tears streamed down my face.. I wrote that page the day I found out my dad had died.. I was so hurt.. and angry and I just didn't understand why he did what he did.. I never wrote in this notebook ever again so I flipped to the next page and just started writing what came to mind when I thought of him.. and sure enough there was a song on the page..

*Time skip 2 months*

By this point Billie was already back in the states for around a month, but we call every time one of us finishes in the studio. She's extremely excited to hear my first original. I've been posting covers every now and then so has Jake. I heard some of his songs he sounds amazing. For the small following I do have at the moment, I told them a new song was on the way and all they think it's a new cover.. they're in for a big surprise.

I'm not going to post a lyric video just because I feel like it's pointless. I've been editing the actual music video for a while now. I've made my boundaries very clear, I just don't want to be controlled I want to be able to be myself so I'm editing the video to make sure it looks the way I want it too. The music video was fun to shoot and the people there were amazing I hope this does well... It goes up in like 20 minutes. Not even Jake knows what this song is about which makes me nervous but I'm sure it'll be okay eventually.

It's up.. now to post about it on Instagram..

FallonJames:/

FallonJames:/ : Hey people of the internet I just put out a new song called burning bridges go check it out! 🎶🎶

Likes : 1,572 Comments : 5,984

BILLIE EILISH: amazing..

FINNEAS: you should go check out that song she's talking about.

Jakejames: I look up to you so much..

Jakejames: FallonJames:/: I love you little brother.

Billielover78: OMG WHY DID BILLIE COMMENT?!

Billielover78: FallonJames:/ : I don't know..😜

FinneasForever96:They both commented do you think there could be a friendship?!!

FinneasForever96: BILLIE EILISH: Maybe..👀👀👀

Click to see more comments

*The next day*

I woke up to my phone blowing up with emails, calls, voicemails, text messages, brand deals...oh my god.. everything is exploding.. I need to call Billie she'll know what to do right?! breathe Fallon breathe.. I called Billie.

"Hey Billie um my phone is like blowing up there's so much going on what do I do?"

"You haven't turned off your notifications for social media yet?" She asked chuckling.

"No why would I do that I only have like 2 thousand followers?!" I say confused.

"Fal you're verified now and have over 78 thousand followers on Instagram. You're an overnight sensation." She says chuckling again.

"I don't understand.. I posted one video after I got signed.. I haven't even started looking at managers yet. I'm checking my email and the record says they want to fly my family and I out to LA to meet with them and discuss my career and Jake will be coming too because he needs to discuss his career with his label.. Billie what do I do? I'm nervous I've never had something like this happen before.." I say as I start rambling.

"Fallon breathe I was in the same position. You're going to be okay you got this! When do they want to fly you out?" she asked curiously. 

"2 weeks they told me to bring my family if it would make me more comfortable.. oh my god I've never been more nervous in my life what happens now?!" I ask as I pace around my house.

"Go to your mom's house tell your family talk to them about what you should do. Then if you decide this is what you want, you get on a plane and meet me in LA."  She says understanding everything that's going through my brain right now.

"Thank you Billie tell Finneas I said hi." I say taking a deep breath

"Of course." She says as we both hang up the phone and I turn off all of my notifications for social media. I check Jake's social media's and he has over 62 thousand followers on almost all of his social media's and is verified because of his music. I've never been more proud I just didn't think it would happen this fast..

I get to my mom's house and hug Jake so tight I thought I was going to suffocate him. We talk it over with my mom and she says she wants to stay in Canada and she wants us to go. "I want you both to know that I'll always support you but I just can't fly out there like that without a job.." She says with tears in her eyes as she explains why she wants to stay in Canada.

 "I don't know if I'll be able to do this without you.." Jake says hugging my mom as tears fall from his eyes. "You are doing so many amazing things for the world and I know that you'll go on to do even bigger things in the big city. You've always got your sister and together you two can take on the world." She says with a sad smile on her face. It was going to be hard on the both of us to leave my mom but we were also excited for what's to come. 

We both stayed with my mom those entire two weeks we had left in Canada we caught up with old friends and filled them in on everything that was happening they were all of course sad we had to go but also excited for the opportunities we would get. The next thing I know I was on a plane in first class with my little brother on the way to Los Angeles California.

FallonJames:/

FallonJames:/ :14 hours until I reach my destination

Likes: 130,907 Comments : 20,234

BILLIE EILISH: I'll see you when you get here.

FINNEAS: Can't wait to see you again.

FallonJamesAmazesMe: OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR WHAT'S COMING NEXT!!

FALLONISMYWIFE_16: when is your first concert???

Click to see more comments