A JOKE?! (16)

*Billie's POV*

"This was a joke to you?" She asked walking into the kitchen where we were. I knew we had went to far this wasn't supposed to happen. "It wasn't supposed to go this far.." Jake said with guilt. "R-Really?" She asked sobbing. "SO WHAT WAS IT SUPPOSED TO DO HUH?! BREAK ME?!" She yelled. "Y-You don't get it do you? I cried myself to sleep last night because I thought I deserved to have my family hate me." She said as Finneas came to hug her. "Fallon I'm so sorry.." I said as I tried to hug her but she pulled away. "I can't believe you were in on this.. making me feel terrible about myself for nothing.." She said to me as she walked into Finneas's room. "All of you need to call Lauren and tell her what you did to Fallon she can scold you." Finneas said as he went to comfort her.

It's been hours since the outburst. Jake and Cole went home and Finneas is with Claudia but Fallon locked herself in my bathroom since she found out why this happened. She stopped crying a few minutes ago. I feel so guilty.. it was supposed to be funny not tear us apart.. We did call Lauren and definitely got scolded. She said she loved us at the end though so at least she doesn't want us dead. Finally a few minutes later she walked out of the bathroom. 

"I'm going back to Canada. I'm keeping contact with my label. This went to far. YOU went to far. I'm probably not coming back." She said as she started getting her stuff out of my room. "Wait Fallon don't leave! Please I'm so sorry!! I didn't know they would take it that far!" I sobbed as I begged her not to leave. "You did this to yourself you all did." She said as we both cried and I watched as she got in her car.. leaving me behind.

She's a woman of her word. She went back to Canada but not for as long as she said she would. She came back to LA a weeks after she left. Jake and Cole said she's not talking to either of them no matter how much they apologize. We honestly deserve it.. I would be doing a lot worse if her and Finneas did this to me she must be in so much pain right now.. I don't think she'll ever forgive me. I don't even think we're a couple anymore..

TMZ

TMZ: Superstar Fallon James spotted at a local park in LA

Likes: 3,233,917 Comments: 6,345,820

FallonJames:/

FallonJames:/ : Hey people of the internet it's been a while, but I'm back some stuff happened that I'll talk about some day in the future

FallonJames:/ : Hey people of the internet it's been a while, but I'm back some stuff happened that I'll talk about some day in the future. Comments and DM's are disabled for a personal reason I just need a breather but on the bright side, expect something new soon. Also I was spotted today by TMZ hehe.

Likes: 4,334,698 Comments are disabled.

*Fallon's POV*

I know I should be mad at Billie but I literally can't sleep without her anymore and it's affecting me. She hurt me they all did.. but I talked to my mom, and May. We talked it through and I'm not as mad at them anymore. I know the hate will be there but at least there aren't death threats anymore. In the beginning after Jake posted what he did his fans started sending me death threats. So have Billie's fans but at this point I'm used to it neither of them know about this. I found out it was Cole's idea so I know I'm not going to forgive him any time soon but I will talk to Billie.

I drove to her house and parked in the driveway. I knocked on the door and Maggie opened it. "Fallon sweetie I heard about what happened are you alright?" She asked as she hugged me with the warmest smile on her face. "Yeah I'm doing better now Maggie thank you. How is Billie..?" I asked hesitantly. "She's not doing good Fallon.. she won't come out of her room.. She hasn't since you left I think you two need to talk." She said as I nodded and walked to Billie's closed door and knocked. 

"FOR THE LAST TIME MOM GO AWAY!!" She yelled as I opened the door. "I don't think I'm your mom Eilish." I say as she jumps up and hugs me so tight sobbing into my chest. "I-I-I'm s-s-so s-so sorry baby.." She says hugging me tight as if I'm going to slip away. "Shh shh it's okay I forgive you. I forgive you. I forgive you." I say squeezing her. "Breath darling you're okay.." I say because I can feel how fast her heart is beating. She had calmed down a bit and we were laying in her bed. I was cuddling her as she fell asleep in my arms I could tell how tired she was. 

I think we're okay now..