The Necklace (8)

*Fallon's POV* 

It was a small box like something a necklace or bracelet would come in. I picked it up and opened it inside was a necklace that had a rose pendant on it. On the lid of the box was written, "Celebration for your first interview." In handwriting I didn't recognize. It didn't look like Jakes but I didn't want to assume it was anyone else.. if Jake did put it there, why was it under my bed.. like someone left it here expecting me to find it. It was a nice necklace it looked expensive but I was just too freaked out to put it on. I set it on my nightstand and went to the kitchen to make myself dinner. 

It's a bit unsettling being home alone because this is the first time Jake has gone out with friends he's made in LA. It's actually the first time I've been home alone in LA. When I was in home alone in Canada I knew the area but there's no telling what could happen here.. it makes me insanely nervous especially with the whole mysterious necklace thing. I made my food and ate before I got in the shower. I turned on some music and sang along to it as I finished up in the shower. Although I love the interviews so far, I'm so exhausted right now and this is only the first one I've done. I get into my pajamas and get in bed.

*The next day* 

I wake up, go to my bathroom to brush my teeth and I look in the mirror to see.. the necklace is around my neck.. I took it off immediately and left it in the bathroom ignoring it completely as I finished my morning routine. I have been texting with Billie as much as I can between my interviews and we're going to hang out together today. Jake texted me saying he was going to stay another night at his friends house which I don't mind  it just makes me anxious that something might happen.

 One question I keep asking myself is how did this necklace get on my neck? There's no one else in the apartment or at least I don't think that there is who else would be here? Jake is half way across town so it's not him and no one else has keys. Mackenzie called and said I don't have much to do today I have a meeting in an hour and then a photoshoot for a magazine then I'm free the rest of the day so I'm going to Billie's after that so I can talk to her about this. 

I got dressed and head to the office for my meeting. "Hey Jarred what's going on?" I ask as I sit down in my usual seat. "So Mackenzie and I have arranged for you to do your first show! it's April 22. We need to start putting out teasers now if we want to make the fans wait a while." Jarred says with a huge smile on his face. "This is amazing do you think we'll sell out?" I ask. "I'm sure we will because you are working on the ep now so it'll be out a few weeks before the show." He says. "Then before all that you have your first carpet then another couple interviews but I'll just add that to your schedule." Mackenzie interjects. "Woah I never would have thought I'd be doing all of this." I say chuckling a bit with a smile on my face. "Get used to it kid you're a star!" Jarred says as we all get up because the meeting is over. 

Now I'm headed to the photo shoot for vouge magazine. It was fun this is the picture they ended up putting on the magazine cover. I also posted it on Instagram.

FallonJames:/

FallonJames:/: Thank you Vouge

Likes : 462,890,123 Comments :517,230,645

BILLIE EILISH: Beautiful..

FallonJamesBiggestFan: SO PRETTY QUEEN!!

Click to see more comments

I went to my house after the shoot to put on some comfortable clothes and there were roses taped to my bedroom door.. with a note saying, "Nice photoshoot" this is really starting to freak me out..

I'm on my way to Billie's house and  now that I'm thinking about it there's no way it could have been Jake and no one else has a key so someone must have broken in, but how did the necklace get around my neck? They couldn't have been in the house last night because I was there.. what if they were.. someone broke into my apartment.. while I was in it? No way Fallon you're just jumping to conclusions everything's fine right? 

I pull up to Billie's house and park next to dragon. (Her car) I get out, knock on the door, and Billie answers. "Hey Fallon! Let's go up to my room and we can chill." She says as we both walk in and go upstairs to her room. Her room is lit with red led lights and posters all over the walls. "So do you like it?" She asks me. "Your room is so sick." I say as we both sit down on her bed.

"So what's going on?" She asked. "So I had my first interview yesterday and it went well but when I got home I went to put my shoes away next to my bed and there was a box under my bed." I say. "Okay what do you mean like what kind of box?" She asked with a confused look on her face. 

"The box had a necklace in it. It was a rose pendant necklace it also looked really nice and expensive. The lid of the box said "Celebration for your first interview." I don't recognize the hand writing and I don't know why it was under my bed." I explain. "Woah that's really creepy does anyone else have a key to your apartment?" She asks.

 "No there were only 2 keys made one for me and one for Jake. On top of all of this after my photo shoot there were roses taped to my bedroom door that said "nice photoshoot" and I know it wasn't Jake because he has been in downtown LA for two days." I say as she pulls me in for a hug.

 "I know this is probably not what you want to hear right now but I honestly don't think you're safe there by yourself with everything that's been going on." She says honestly. "Why don't you stay here for a few days until it calms down?" She asked. "I can't Jake comes home tomorrow and if I'm not there he'll freak out." I say. "Alright but if anything goes wrong and I mean ANYTHING call me to come and get you okay?" She asks with her eyebrows raised looking straight at me as I nod.  

I really hope nothing happens tonight..