What happened to mom? (24)

*Billie's POV*

I watched as she danced around the stage.. I got lost in her beautiful brown eyes as she goofed around making choreography to xanny. I've learned that's her favorite song on the set list. I've taken videos of her dancing to it back stage just like she's doing now. She's so lost in the music she doesn't even know I'm watching.

The next song to play is ocean eyes. She danced around the stage humming quietly to the soft melody of my song. When all of a sudden she turned to look at me. "I've been caught! You weren't supposed to see all that! Well this is definitely embarrassing." She says laughing as a crimson blush spreads across her cheeks.

"It was cute Fal!" I say hugging her as we dance around the stage together. "You're going to do so so good tonight!" She says with an excited smile on her face. "You think so?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. "Of course because my girlfriend just so happens to be one of the best performers on the planet!" She says as we giggle.

If you couldn't tell we're on my tour. She's not allowed to be my opener because right after this she goes into her own tour. I'm currently working on being a part of her tour which I hope I'll be able to do some how. We'll get it figured out. "It's crazy before this I had never left Canada now I'm all the way in New York!" She said excitedly as we walked back to the green room.

*Time skip*

It's the end of the show. I air hug the audience I get off of the stage. I walk into my green room and catch my breath for around 45 minutes like normal. I took my inhaler all is good. I opened the green room door and yell, "All good!" meaning everyone could come in. Everyone walked in except for Fallon which was weird because she's usually the first to come in.

"Hey mom where's Fal?" I asked with a confused look on my face. "Oh she's just out in the hallway on the phone with Jake." She said. "Oh okay I'm going to go check on her." I said walking to the door. "Okay!" My mom said with a smile.

*Fallon's POV*

Billie just walked out on stage and I got a call from Jake so I walked out to the hallway because it's loud. "Hey J what's up?" I asked. "H-Hey Fal so you know, I had some security cameras installed at mom's when we moved out here right?" He asked with a shaky voice. "Yeah Jake what's going on?" I asked with concern laced in my voice.

 "S-So the notifications delayed on my phone and someone broke in.. the security immediately called the police.. I c-called someone to go to the house, and make sure she's okay, and I've been calling her and she wasn't answering.." He said sounding like he was crying. 

"J what are you saying.. what happened to mom?" I asked tearing up. "S-Someone broke in.. a-and m-murdered mom.." He said trying to hold it together..

"I-I need a minute I'll come to check on you soon.." I said. "No F-Fal you need to stay there.." He insisted. "I-If I do you promise you're going to be okay until I get back? W-We can postpone my tour until I c-come back from Canada." I said trying my hardest not to cry. 

"Y-Yeah but can you please call me tonight when you get to the hotel?" He asked. "O-Of course J try and get some rest okay?" I asked as he agreed we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

As soon as we hung up I slid down the wall and quietly cried into my knees. 

*Billie's POV*

I opened the door and looked to the left of the hallway to find Fallon with her knees squeezed to her chest sobbing. "Hey Hey Fallon baby what's going on..?" I asked as I rushed over to her. She just kept shaking her head. She was shaking, hyperventilating, and extremely pale like all the air had been knocked out of her lungs. "Shh shh Fallon breathe.." I said as we sat there for a minute until she could breathe again.

"Do you want to talk about what happened..?" I asked wiping the tears off of her face with my thumbs as she now sat in my lap with her back to the hallway and her face towards me. "M-My mom's house was broken into and she was m-m.." She couldn't get the words out without crying. "S-She's.." she stuttered out as I pulled her closer to my chest. "I'm so so sorry Fal.." I said squeezing her tight.

"Let's get back to the green room and calm down for a minute and then we can talk about what's going to happen next okay?" I asked as we both stood up and she nodded.

oh Lauren...