Taco Bell (31)

*Fallon's POV*

It's the next day around 6am. I have a show later tonight Billie said she wanted to come. Right now we're both laying in the bed in my hotel room. DJ and Tony have their own rooms so that's where they are. I look over to see Billie all cuddled up next to me sleeping.

 She looks like an angel. I lean over and give her a gentle kiss before running my fingers through her hair. I sit there admiring her in all of her beauty my hands still playing with her beautiful black hair. (Her hair isn't green and black just yet.) 

"Weren't you taught that it's rude to stare?" Billie asked with a smirk in a raspy morning voice. "I wasn't staring I was admiring." I said proudly with a bit of blush on my cheeks. "Are you hungry?" I asked as she nodded.

 I sat up getting a little dizzy I sat there for a minute. "You okay? Billie asked with a concerned look on her face. "Just a bit dizzy.." I say standing up and before I know it everything goes blurry.

"oh my god!" I hear Billie say. "Baby? Can you hear me?" I hear her say. Then it was silent.

I woke up on the couch in my hotel room. "Oh thank god!" I hear DJ say as I open my eyes. She jumps up and hugs me. "W-Woah what happened?" I asked extremely confused with a hoarse voice. 

"You passed out. For 2 hours Fallon we thought you were dead." Tony said bitterly. Everything went quiet for a minute and I noticed Tony and Billie standing in front of me with tears in their eyes.

"Y-You really need a new manager.." DJ said. "Yeah no kidding." I said with a bit of a giggle. "I'm sorry guys I never should have let it go this far.." I said looking down. 

"We're not mad at you we just want the best for you. Wearing yourself thin isn't healthy." Tony said holding my hand. "We're going to taco bell to get you real food." Billie said leaving the room with Tony. "Wanna watch some Grey's Anatomy?" DJ asked with a smile. "You know me too well." I say as she comes over to me and sits next to me. 

*Billie's POV*

"Tony it was so scary to see her like that.. s-she was so pale and light when I carried her into the living room.." I said getting into the Uber. "I know.. she didn't want to believe that he would do that to her.. She just has so much good in her heart that she didn't notice when he didn't have good intentions.." He said as we pulled into the taco bell parking lot.

"She was just starting to trust again.. and then that stupid manager of hers was trying to kill her.." I muttered. "They're trying to keep her on a tight leash so she's always topic of conversation." Tony said as we got our food and got back into another Uber. 

When we got back to the hotel I again walked in on DJ and Fallon crying over Gray's Anatomy. "Babe you really need to stop watching this show." I said chuckling a bit as we walked into the kitchen. "It was so sad.." She said walking over to me and hugging me. "Aww." I said hugging her back.

When we all sat down to eat Fallon started eating like she hadn't had food in years. "Oh my god this is the best taco bell I've ever had!" She said eating a vegan taco as I laughed at her. "You fire that scum bag of a manager yet?" I asked.

 "Oh yeah he's long gone. I have a new manager now his name is Markus. All the producers were fired too so lets hope the new ones aren't as rude as the last ones." She said throwing away her trash. "I'm going to hop in the shower." She said with a smirk. Tony and DJ left so I had an idea to what she was implying..

*Time skip*

It's now like 11:30pm 

We're in bed watching the office and cuddling in bliss and happiness.