There's someone in my house..(9)

*Billie's POV*

I really hope that Fallon's okay I should have offered to stay the night.. I don't think she's safe there it can be really dangerous when you're a celebrity and people know where you live.. it's very unsettling to know that someone could be in her house while she is there. There's nothing I can do until Jake comes back. I know one things for sure if someone is in her apartment they need to move or figure out who's doing it because this is really something that shouldn't be taken lightly.

*Jake's POV* 

I've been at a friends house and Fallon just texted me updating me on everything that's happened but it's getting late so I can't leave his house to go home right now. She told me that if something went wrong she'd call someone but I just really hope she's okay. This could get really dangerous really fast if there really is someone in the house with her. I don't know how they got in because there's only two keys. She told me not tell mom because she doesn't want to worry her but even I'm worried.

*Fallon's POV*

I got home and noticed that my door is unlocked again.. I walk in locking the door behind me. I go into the bathroom do my night routine eat and get into my bed. I turned off all of the lights before I laid down so it was pitch black in my room. I heard foot steps then felt someone get in my bed next to me.. I was frozen in fear.. arms wrapped around me and I knew exactly who it was.. she held me tight thinking I was asleep. She then got up and went to the bathroom grabbed the necklace and put it around my neck again then she left. Once I heard the door shut and unlock again I sat in my bed and sobbed. I reached for my phone and called Billie.

"Fallon are you okay what's going on?" She asked as soon as she answered the phone. "I-I need you to come a-and get me there w-was someone in my apartment.." I whispered through my tears. "I'm on my way hold on baby I'll be there in 5." She said as she hung up. I grabbed my slippers and went downstairs to wait on Billie. I honestly didn't care what I looked like right now I needed to get out of there as fast as possible. She pulled up and I got in her car as fast as I could. "What happened baby?" She asked as we stopped at a red light. "I'll t-tell you when we get to your house." I stuttered out pulling my knees up to my chest. 

We got to her house and we went straight to her room. She hugged me tight as I cried I felt so safe with her. "Shh it's okay you're safe.." She said hugging me tighter. I calmed down and we sat down on her bed and she wiped my tears. "What happened?" she asked holding my hand. "I have a very toxic, very abusive ex.. we dated around 2 years ago when I was 17. I was always doing what she asked in fear of her leaving.. I finally got out of the relationship when her and her family moved to LA. There's been so much going on I forgot t-that she was here... I led myself r-right into her trap.." I say crying again. "T-The necklace.. the f-flowers all of it w-was her.." I say leaning into Billie as she comforted me.

"Did she hurt you when she was at your house tonight?" she asked calmly as I shook my head. "All she did was get in my bed and hug me and then she put the necklace back on me and left. I'm exhausted can we go to bed?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Of course." She said as I laid down and went to sleep. Billie said she was texting Jake telling him what happened at the apartment and to just come to her house tomorrow. 

Why does she have to come back? Why can't she just leave me alone..?

(I know this chapter is really short but the next one will be longer I promise.)