Back to Canada (27)

*Fallon's POV*

Billie has been on edge lately.. I'm going to talk to her about it and hopefully that'll make things better. I also decided I'm going to go back to Canada for my break to be there with Jake before my tour. I found out his album has gone to number one on the US charts which is amazing. I'm proud of how far he's come. 

"Hey bil can we talk?" I asked sitting on the couch next to her. "What do you want?" She asked bitterly. "What's wrong did I do something-" I started before she cut me off. "No you didn't what do you want?" She spat back. "I just wanted to tell you that I'm going back to Canada for my break before tour because I need to be there for Jake. I haven't seen him since my mom die-" I started explaining before she cut me off again.

"So you're just going to leave me? I mean I might not see you for months and you're going to spend the break you have away from me?" She yelled at me. I pinned her to the couch. "Stop yelling at me and tell me what's going on with you." I said sternly as she went quiet. 

"You're cheating on me." She said with tears in her eyes. "What are you talking about my love?" I asked very very confused. "I-I saw pictures of you kissing another girl on Instagram.. at a party.." She said as a tear ran down her face. "D-Did you look at the date of the pictures..?" I asked knowing exactly what pictures she's talking about. "No.." She said. I let her up and showed her the date of the pictures.

"Those pictures you saw were taken years ago.. that girl pushed herself onto me.." I muttered getting up from the couch and going to lay in a spare bunk that's on the bus. 

*Billie's POV*

I need to talk to her she's been in that bunk for hours.. "Hey Fal..?" I asked moving the curtain to see that she's curled up in one of my hoodies with dried tears on her face. "I'm so sorry..." I whispered kissing her forehead and crawling into the bunk with her. "It's okay.. next time you see something like that will you come ask me about it first?" She asked with a scratchy voice.

"Of course I will also I don't really mind that you're going to Canada I was just mad because of the pictures, you should be there for your brother.." I whispered and she nodded cuddling up to me so that I was big spoon. "You only get to be big spoon this once. I'm too tired to fight you for it." She said before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

*Time skip*

Fallon is about to get on the plane that will take her to her tour bus where she will tour all around the world for 6 months.. "I don't want you to leave me.." I said with tears in my eyes. "I'll be back before you know it and I-I got you tickets to all the concerts in L.A. We'll call and face time every night." She says hugging me as she cried into my shoulder.

"I don't know if I'll be able to s-sleep without you in my arms.." I said squeezing her tight. "I'm sure it'll take some getting used to.. I'll talk to you as much as I can. I'll be counting down the days." She said letting me go and boarding the plane. 

Billie

Fallon

I miss you already.. Read at 2:37am

I love you darling girl 💕 Read at 2:38am