Working her to the bone. (28)

*Billie's POV*
It's been a few days since Fallon's tour started she says everything is going okay so far. She's done 6 shows and now she's on her way to Texas. I'm really worried especially because this is her first tour and they're already taking her around the world.. 

 I know from experience that tour is hard. The constant moving, car sickness, interviews while on the road, meet and greets, after parties, festivals, all of the above. I know she can do it, but I'm also anxious about her being so far away.. alone.. for such a long time.. 

No! Billie you're over thinking she's going to be fine, it's going to be fine everything is FINE!

*Fallon's POV*

Duuuuudeeee the reception on the road absolutely sucks so I can't talk to Billie and I'm so bored!! What if I prank my band mates..? There's whipped cream in the cabinet and and my drummer Tony is asleep in his bunk of the bus... sounds entertainment to me!

I put the whipped cream all over his hand then call his phone so he wakes up. I watch as he goes to rub his face, and wake himself up getting whipped cream all over his face in the process. I bust out laughing watching him from the couch of the tour bus. "Fallon why? I just changed my clothes!" He complained.

"I got bored and you fell asleep that's not my problem." I say with a shrug. "You're an idiot." He says getting out of the bunk and chasing me with the whipped cream still all over him. "No no no no no" I scream running around the bus to try and get away from him.

 "DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ DJ Help me help me help me help me!!" I say running to my guitarists bunk. "I pranked Tony and now he's chasing me with the whipped cream!!" I laugh and scream while jumping into the extra bunk under DJ's and holding the curtain shut. 

"Fal you are so stupid you know he's going to eventually get you back for this right?" She asked irritated that I woke her up. "Yes I know, but I was bored, and the both of you were sleeping so can you just tell Mr. no fun to go away so I can get out of this bunk?" I asked. "Hey I'm fun!" He yelled from the couch of the bus.

"Yeah sure you are, as fun as a rock." I said getting out of the bunk I was in. "Leave the girl alone Tony both of you let me sleep!" She grumbled before closing her curtain and going back to sleep. "Fine bossy.. geez." I said plopping down on the couch and grabbing my notebook. 

"Writing a song?" Tony asked. "No get out of my business please Tony.." I said bitterly. "Alright then.." He says awkwardly grabbing his phone out of his pocket. "Sorry.. this is just a bit private." I muttered. "Nah I get it sorry for overstepping." He says smiling at me. "It's fine." I said opening the notebook to a page and jotting down words that won't stop running through my brain. 

I'm sure everything looks fine on the outside but I can't get my brain to shut off. I've been talking to the label and they want more songs. I mean I'm trying as hard as I can but inspiration doesn't just appear out of thin air. It's not like they care anyway I'm just money to them. "Fal we're at the venue." I hear I look over to see DJ looking at me with a concerned face.

"What no we're not we still have an hour until we get there." I say confused. "Fal you've been sitting there staring at your notebook for an hour we're at the venue." She explains. "Oh well at least it was something to pass the time." I say getting up to change into my performance outfit. "You sure you're okay Fal?" DJ asks as I change. "Yeah I'm fine." I say getting ready.

*Time skip to a meet and greet before the show*

"Oh my god Hi Fallon.." A girl says as she walks up to me. "Hi darling what's your name?" I asked. "Lauren.." She says with a smile. "It's nice to meet you!" I say as we hug. "So um.. I have a favor to ask." She says as I sign her notebook. "Okay what's up?" I asked handing her the notebook back. "I was wondering if you could sing I can't breathe at tonight's show..?" She asked. 

"My band doesn't really know it but I could do it acapella." I say as she told me about herself and we talked about the song a bit more. "Are you sure I mean like you don't have to.." She says nervously. "Of course I'm sure It'll be fine I promise." I say as I watch the smile on her face grow bigger. "Thank you I'll see you at the show tonight!" She says as she walks away.

*After the show*

*DJ's POV*

"Where did Fallon go? We have 5 other groups of people she needs to talk to for the after show meet and greet!" One of the producers yells. "Tony where did she go?" I asked. "I have no clue she was behind me I turned around and she was gone!" He says. 

"There wasn't even supposed to be an after show meet and greet that's what she did the pre show meet and greet for!" I yelled at the producer. "Well we sold tickets for it so she doesn't have a choice! Get her out here before I do!" He yelled back.

I ran to the green room thinking that's where she was. She was in the bathroom of the green room crying with her knees pulled to her chest on the floor. "Fallon you need to get out there." I said to her. "I k-know I'm coming I'm coming let me pull myself together I'll be out there I promise." She says standing up from the floor and wiping her tears trying to make her face look less red. 

I felt so bad for her.. I can't imagine what she's going through..