Untitled Part 15

XxDoctorxX

We ran as fast as we could. Emma stopped for a wile to kick some robot tail. She looked hot! I didn't realize I was staring at her until she said," Eyes Front Doctor!" I felt the blush on my cheeks start to grow. Jack fell behind. He was in front until she told me to stop looking at her. "Stop looking at my wife," He said. We stopped running because we out of the underground cell. I looked at the both of them. I had forgotten the got married. Suddenly Emma walk over to a tree. She looked up. I looked up the tree too, I didn't see anything special about the tree or anything. She put her legs on the tree. " Emma, what are you doing?" I asked. "Climbing a tree." She said as she climbed. "Why are you climbing a tree?" I asked changing my last question. "Shut up, and watch"  She said. " Shutting up!" I said watching her. She got to a branch and sat on it. I couldn't see what she was doing so I guessed she had a plain.

XxEmmaxX

I tied a rope to the branch. I stood up on the branched. I was practically tight rope walking on the branch holding the other end of the rope. As I jumped to the other tree's branch I heard the doctor yell "Emma please be careful!" I nodded ,but didn't let out a sound. I was only thinking about my plain. I tied the rope around the branch. I took to swords out of the bag on my back. I cut off the branch in front of me "look out below!" I yelled. The branch landed with a tud. " Woah! That almost killed me!" Jack yelled back. "Sorry!" I laughed. I ted another rope to the middle of the other one. I made a knot in the other end. I put my legs over it and sat on the rope. "Emma?" The Doctor yelled. I didn't talk as I gripped the rope. I yanked it. I jumped down and landed on my feet. "Hello! " I said waving them. I picked up the large branch and put my free hand on the rope. I used my legs and my free hand to climb back up the rope. "Eyes down, Doctor" I heard Jack said. I laughed. I got back up to the branch. I cut the branch in my hand to three large life sized branches. I nailed them to the tree's branch. I slide down the rope and landed on my feet. "Lets go!' I said running away from my plain.

XxJackxX

I kept noticing the Doctor always looking at Emma. I hated it. I walked up to him. "Stop. Looking. At. My. Wife" I said and quickly punched hm in the face. " Jack! What you do that for?" Emma said running toward the Doctor. "He keeps looking at you" I said. She took a cloth out of her bag. She poured water from her water botal onto the cloth. She wiped away the blood run out of the Doctor's nose. "Ow..." He moaned. "That's what you get!" I said stepping forward. " Sorry, I didn't mean anything by it." He said. We started walking then I saw a blue box. Emma ran up to hug it. "Hello Tardis"She said letting go.

XxDoctorxX

It hurt where Jack punched me. Thugh it hurt ,when Eemma hugged the Tardis I smiled. She turned to Jack. She whispered something in his ear I couldn't hear but he was crying. Emma looked down at  the ring on her finger and slide it of and handed it to him. "Find someone better, Jack, please." She said hugging him. "Goodbye, Emma, I'll never forget you....." He choked. I felt bad for tanking her away, but if I didn't she would turn back to a human. She walked over to me. "Wait right her, don't let him leave" She said walking in the tardis. I nodded and leaned up agenst the tardis. He looked sternly at me with puffy eyes. She came out holding something. She gave it to Jack he looked into her eyes. She turned and walked into the tardis and I followed. "You ,alright ?" I asked her pulling a lever. "Yeah. I'm fine" She said. "Go to bed, Emma, rest" I said looking at her. She got up and went down stairs. I turned to the tardis. Suddenly hand wrapped around me. I turned around to see Emma. She had a smile on her face. I hugged her back. "Oh, Emma" I said. I kissed her forehead. I lifted here into my arms, bridle style. I carryed her to her room and layed her on her bed.