Ghost

XxDoctorxX

Emma quickly ran outside. I looked at Amy and Rory who only stood there. Emma swung her head around the corner and said ,"Yall coming?"

We walked out with her and saw a huge building. Emma ran to the building and knocked on the door. I walked up beside her. She looked at me and smiled. A man opened up.

"Who are you?" He said. He appeared to be shaking.

"I'm Detective Emma Lee the is my three assistants John Smith, Amy pond, and Rory William, you called." Emma said in a serious  voice.

"Yes, come in. Come in. "He said opening the door wider. Emma walked in as Amy, Rory, and I followed.

"It comes at night and opens and closes the curtains." The man rambled as Emma went with it and nodded.

"Okay, Mr. Kilt me and my assistants will look into the problem." Emma replied.  The man nodded his head.

"Would you like tea?" He asked.

"That would be lovely thanks." Emma replied. He went in the kitchen.

"Doctor, may I please use the Sonic screwdriver?" She said turning around to me.

"Sure," I said

"Okay ,Amy and Rory  upstairs please. Report  anything that is out of the ordinary." Emma said to the couple.

They ran upstairs as Emma searched for a signal. "What do I do? "

Emma stopped and looked at me and smiled. ""You, my love, are going to have tye fun bit of going and look for a fez for you to wear."

I ran of in search of a fez.

XxEmmaxX

The man came back with my tea. I took a sip. "Mmm, make go tea!" I said.

"Thanks."

"Welcome!"

I couldn't get a signal untile I moved to the curtains.  I looked up and saw nothing. This was the ghoast. "I am Emma Lee may I ask who you are?"

"Frederick Collins."

"Nice to  meet you  Frederick."

"Same."

"Are you in pain?"

"Yes, I was shot by a man."

"Okay, Frederick  what day is  it?"

"February 13, 1678."

"Right. Frederick do you have faimly?"

"Yes, my Mum and Dad."

"How old are you  Frederick?"

"6. Mummy loved Valentines Day. "

"Oh ok. Fredrick can you stop playing with the curtains  for me?"

"Yes, Miss Emma. Your pretty."

"Thank you, Frederick. You look handsome."

"Thanks, Miss Emma."

"Frederick can you dream for me? Dream about a gardon with a blue police box in the middle?"

"Okay, Miss Emma."

Then it went silent. "Frederick?" No reply. I stand up and walk of. I sit on the stairs. I was thinking. Thinking about  Frederick Collins. A little boy shot. I sat there feeling bad over that boy. He died the day before Valentines Day. He was shot. I felt alone thinking of the boy.