Better The A Dalek

XxEmmaxX

I woke up. I was still on that dream about Henry. The Doctor told me that Henry is my parrel son.

He goes outside I hear his talk to a woman then "The Doctor is reqired!!" I try running out the help him but the tardis starts in flight.

"We need to help him!!" I yell at the tardis. A hologram of the Doctor appers. "Sorry, but I'm moving you to a fast play of this...."

"Fine!" The tardis has landed. I take a look out side. I run to the wordrob. I put black leggings and a tardis blue short over them. I put on a matching t-shirt. I zip up a black jacket. I go to the useless part of the wordrobe. I put on black sand-shoes. I put my brown hair in a straight, high pony tale. I grab a 2 hand guns and a Bravo.Squad Assult Rifle.

I make sure that I can shoot them using a target in the gun room.

I run back to the console. I pull the hood of my jack over my head. I put the rifle on my back. I walk out of the door. I walk past lifeless daleks.

"Eggs..." I look up and see Rory and a dalek. "Sterm..." I walk up grabbing a hand gun and putting up to the eyestalk of the dalek.

"Exstermanate." I say shooting it in the eye. I walk past Rory.

"Who are you?" Rory said trying to keep past me.

I turn my torso and look at him "The Hero." I turn foward and keep walking. "Follow me Williams!"

"How do know my name?"

"Lets say I read minds and body." I said smileing under the shadow.

We reach a teleport and I set up everything. Then noticing the band around Rory's hand. "What's that?"

"Oh this keeps us breathing here ,don't you have on?"

"No, I don't, stay here and wait for Pond and the Doctor." I said leaving him.

I see bunches if alive daleks. Walk past them and I do a back flip over a dalek. I dodge every beam.

"Rory!! You're alive!!" I hear a male say.

"Yeah, I am thanks to this woman."

"Who was she?"

"She didn't awencer only told me she was the hero. She also knew us. She went there walking past daleks." I walked further the relived he was talking to the Doctor.

I turned around and ran back to teleport. I bump into a males chest. "Ow!"

"You must be the hero."

"Yeah, I am." Never looking up.

"She is she's the woman that saved me frim a dalek!"

"We got to get souffle girl."

"Who's souffle girl. Us four and daleks are only her." I say looking at the screen above me. "Hold on! I know her! I'll get her!" I say standing and running away.

"Hold on! Who are you! What's your name!"

"Candy Smith."

"Candy...Smith..."

"Like John....Smith....or....Doctor..."

"Wait hold on!"

"Bye!" I run off in search of the girl in the dalek body. Footsteps behind me. I run fast shooting daleks in the eyes on the way.

I stop and see the dalek girl. "Hello, I'm Clara!"

"I know! Clara he can't save you."

"Why not?"

"You're a dalek like these but you're in your mind."

"I understand."

"Good. I'm so sorry for this."

"It's fine. Go..."

"Bye, Clara...." I say walking away. I shut the door. I see the Doctor, he has tears in his eyes. "Crying shows weakness Doctor!"

"Sorry."

"How can you get by with lieing Doctor?"

"How do you-"

"Answer the question!" I snapped.

"I'm use to it." He said looking down. I pull down my hood and look up at him. He isn't watch me. I lift his chin.

"Emma?"

"Hello...Hansome.."

"You were Candy?"

"Yep." I pull him in a kiss.