I'll Never Let You Go

XxDoctorxX

Emma showed Amy and Rory to their room. After showing us that being in love is powerful. I asked Emma if I could sleep with her. She didn't real mind.

Now I'm taking a shower and washing my hair. I got out and dryed off. I put on boxers and got left the bathroom. Emma was already asleep she was on the left side away from the bathroom. I hoped in the right side.

I couldn't feel Emma under the covers so I sat up and saw she was ontop of the covers. I lifted her off the covers so I could tuck her in. She was only in a tardis blue bra and undies. Emma was the most beatiful girl ever. I laid down facing her ,but she was facing away.

XxEmmaxX

I lightly opened my eyes and turned my head around and saw the Doctor. I turned completly around and inched closer to him. He was warm and it was cold so he was going to warm me up.

I put my forehead so where it was close ,but not touching, to his chest. He was only wearing boxers. I closed my eyes. I felt a warm hand on my arm. I looked up his eyes, green and sparkling. A grin came upon his face. I lifted my head and kissed his lips. Another war hand wedged under me and on to the small of my back.

"I love you, Doctor" I said with another kiss.

"I love you, Emma" He said and gave my back a little nuge ,"and I'll never let you go."

A light came flashing in my window I jerked up and ran to the window. In fear of what I just saw I closed all the blinds. I put on.my clothes. I grabbed my necklace and sonic and a coat.

"Emma! Whats wrong!" I heard the Doctir say.