Bow Tie Making

XxDoctorxX

Emma, Amy, Rory, and I found thr Tardis in the clock part of Ben. Emma ran to her workshop. She turned aroun on her heal. "Color?"

"Blue and a red on!"

"Two?"

"Yep!" I said poping the 'p'. She turned and ran again. I followed her.

Her work shop was a mess. Fabric on the floor. Paper everywhere! She picked up two fabrics. Tardis blue one and a red one. She took out sissors at cut the fabrics together. She took the two pieces and stitched it.

"Okay lets see...." Her arms wraped around my neck. She tied my tie. She streighened the bowtie. She placed her hands on my chest and looks up at me.

Her eyes sparkled. She stood at her tippy toes and kissed me. It feels so right. I kiss her back.

Her lips parted mine. "You like it?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, here's your red one" She held out the red one. She holds her head. "I'm going to bed...."

"Alright, sweetheart." I say as she walks off. I hear a tud outside the workshoo. I took a foot out and steped the hall way. I looked left. No one, or thing there. I look to the right I saw a body. I ran it was Emma. She had passed out.

I lifted her in my arms. I rocked on my feet and stood up. I tossed her where she can lay her head on my shoulder. "Oh, Emma...." I signed.

I took her to our shared room. I placed her on the bed and turned on a lamp. I tucked her in. I moved a strain of hair hair away from her face. I kiss her on the cheek and leave. I look back and saw her still asleep, I smile softly and leave. I close the door.