Amy, Emma, and The Doctor

XxEmmaxX

He looked in my eyes and I looked into his. I stood up and my eyes meet Amy's. I walked over to her with a exstended hand. "You must be Amy, the tardis has programed you future in my brain, and dear you have hell of a future." I said. I felt fear in heras she shook my hand. I wispered in here ear "I know your secret, don't worry I won't tell the Doctor" I said. Her eyes were wide open. I smiled. The Doctor turned me around. "Emma? How could I forget you!" He hugged me.

XxDoctorxX

"How could I forget, you!" I repeated. "Umm... Doctor, who's she." Amy said. "Ah, yes Amy this is Emma." I said motioning to Emma. "Ello!" Emma giggled. "Hold on, is she your girlfriend!" Amy questioned. "No, Amy, she's not my girlfriend." I said. "Oi, I'm not am I, you kissed me!" She said. "Not now, I'll talk to you later" I said. She walked downstairs.

"You kissed her, like don't you tell anyone you invite, that you have a girlfriend." I turned to Amy "Fine she is my girlfriend, in my mind, but I don't know if she likes me." I said.

XxEmmaxX

I went to my room I washed my face. I went to my closet I took off my clothes. I pulled out a black lace dress. I heard my door open I wirled around grabing a blanket around my body. "Oh sorry, Emma!" The Doctor said. "Don't you knock!" I asked.  "Sorry, I'll leave!" He said closing the door. I put on the black lace dress. I flatened my hair. I put lip stick on and mascara. I put eye shadow and blush on. I slipped on black open toe high heels. I looked in the mirror then walked.out. "Doctor drop me off in 1983 Paris, France." I said. "Why should we go there?" He asked. "I, should go there." I said corecting him. He turned to me. "Why," he said. " A man wants me." I explained. He put in the coordinates and we were off. I walked out the door and looked behind me to see a sad Doctor. "I won't stay for long, have a adventure with Amy, pick me up say 11:30 pm" I walked out and the tardis flew off.