Fight For The Queen

XxEmmaxX

The Doctor and I slow danced to a song. I look around and see a man in full black, and a sword.

"I've got to use the restroom...." I whisper to the Doctor. He nods ad lets me go. I go behind the restroom door. I take off the long skirt.

Now I'm in light blue tights, sleeveless tardis blue top. Sword, cape, and a light blue featherd hat. I took off my heels and put on tardis blue heel boots. I put on my light blue mask.

"Don't let the Doctor know you did it." I mubled. I left the restroom and went to the back entrance. I went around the palace going to the front. I hear screaming as I reach the top of the stairs. I swing the two doors in.

"Stop now!" I yell. The man in black turns to me. I walk to the middle of the ball room floor. "Why are you here!?"

"The assanation of the Queen!" He laughs.

"Well, I can't let you do that!" I snapped.

He laughs then jumps down. "Fight for the Queen?"

"Fight For The Queen." I pull out my sword. He does the same. We start walking in circles. "Geronimo..." I muble then attack. He fought back. We went back and forth.

"Ah ha! You think you can beat me?" He bragged.

"With both my hearts!" I snap back. I took a swing of my sword and knocked his out of his hand and onto the floor. "Gaurds take this man!"

Two gaurds came up and grabbed him by the shoulder. The lead him away. I put my sword in sleeve. The Queen comes down with two guards behind her.

"My, my, I've never been amused in all my life!" She said.

"Well, thank you your highness!" I said back.

"No thank you! You sound female....an unusal job for a woman..." She said.

"My dudy in protecting the Queen..." I say.

"Well, How may I repay you?" She saids. I give the Doctor a glance and then lean forward to her.

"A special song for him....and his companions...." I whisper in her ear wile pointing to the Doctor.

"That could be aranged do you have music sheets...."She asks. I unbutton my my purse witch is attached to my belt. I take out the sheet music and hand it to her. She hands it to the guard who runs to the orchestra. They set up and I began to leave. I run all the way to the back entrance then run to the restroom.

I take off my hat and hang it on my sword. I pull up my long skirt and kick off the boots. I took off my cape and stuff it in the boots. I slip on the heels and leave.

I head to the party and the music begans to play. Amy runs over to me and starts talking about me, but putting it as a blue musketer.

"Amy dance with Rory....you don't have mutch time anymore!" I said sadly shoeing her away.

"What's that sappoust to mean?" She asked.

"I've...Um....can't say....bye bye pond…" I say and push her to Rory.

I walk to the Doctor. "Can I talk to you...about something..."

"Sure...lets go to the balacony...." He said walking me to the balcony. I leaned on the railing amd signed.