Edward Smith

We were walking back to the Tardis. The Doctor took me to 1859, Britian. The Doctor had dared me to say my name is a ship name. So anyway we where walking and it was snowing.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" We heard a child yell. I looked at the Doctor he looked at me. Then we both looked up to see a little boy, hanging from a window ledge.

"Hold on! I'm coming to get you!" I yelled up at him. I took off my coat and necklace. My wings widened in the air. I jumped into the sky.

I flapped fast. The boy fell into my arms. "Ahhhh!!" He had his eyes closed.

"It's okay calm Down...." I said. "You're okay I caught you..."

The little boy opened his eyes. "Hi, Am I dead?" He asked.

"No you're not dead....I just have wings." I laughed. I floated down, flapping slowly. I landed on the ground and put him down on his feet.

"I'm Edward, who are you?" He asked. I folded my wings.

"Hello Edward, I'm Em-" the Doctor cleared his throat. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I looked back at Edward who was eager for a answer. "I'm The Titanic."

"Nice to meet you, now cause you saved my life, may I help you, or give you a award?" Edward said looking in my eyes.

"No, Thank you, Edward. Just be a good boy." I said rubbing his head. "Now, run along!"

Edward went back in the house. I smiled and stood up. The Doctor laughed "The Titanic, is that what you said?!"

"Yeah, problem."

"Why her?!"

"It was a Great ship ,Doctor!"

"That's true."

"Wait, what year are we in?"

"1859, Why?"

"Edward Smith, is 9, around this time, and the Titanic is a british ship!!"

"No....."

"Yes....."

"Can we ask Edward Smith why her named the Titanic, the Titanic?"

"Sure!"

We ran to the Tardis.