The Titanic

XxEdwardxX

It was morning and I was in the dinning hall. I was talking to all the passenger in the Titanic. I spotted a familiar couple. I walked over to them.

"Good Afternoon, Captain!" The man in a bow tie and tweed jacket. He wore red braces.

"Good Afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. .....er" I wait for them to answer.

"Oswall." The lady said. She had brown curly hair and a familiar face. She had a red silk dress.

"Mrs. Oswall and Mr. Oswall nice to meet you."

"Captain, my wife wanted to ask a question."

"Yes?" I turned to the young lady.

"Ah, yes, What made you think of the name of the Ship?" She asked.

"Oh it's a unbelievable story..." I said.

"I'm a very easy believer, Captain." She said sipping her wine.

"Alright then..." I pulled up a chair. "So, I was a boy, only nine. When I was about to fall. A woman with glowing angel wings saved me, I asked her name, she told me it was "Titanic" she didn't ask to be thanked, just went off. Didn't see her again." The couple looked at one another. Mr. Oswall smiled at his wife.

"I belive yah, Captain." She said leaning back and taking a sip of her wine.

I got up and as soon as I went to another table. The couple got up and left.

Then I saw shadows where they left. Then a bright light. Then a woman wearing white and Wings came in. It was Mrs. Oswall, she was Titanic.

She winked pulled out a glowing feather and left. I picked up the feather and kept it.