Gallifrey I'm Back

XxEmmaxX

I ran to the tower. I ran trew the doors of the tower and to the counter. The man looked up at me. "Hello, can I help you ma'am?" The man asked. "Yeah. I haven't been her in a wile. I want to stay." I said.

"Yes, ok, so a house," He started and took out some forms "Are you timelord?"

"I am" I said

"Ok, I'm going to ask you questions."

"Fire away!"

"Name?"

"Emma Lee."

" Marryed?"

"No."

"How long were you gone for?"

"Sience, The war."

"Ok, Miss Lee there is a house at 184, Amysong lan. Here are your keys." He said handing me keys "Heres a teleport so you can go back to Wherever and get your stuff."

I took both keys and teleport.

XxDoctorxX

I went to Emma's bedroom to check on her, she wasn't there. I went to the work room, she wasn't there. I was getting worryed, I looked everywhere, she wasn't on the Tardis. I knocked on Amy's door she might know.

"Doctor? How may I help you?" Amy asked.

"Do you know where Emma is?" I said trying not to sound worryed.

"No, sorry"

"Oh. Well, thanks anyway."

I walked away. Then I heard a shock, electricity like sound. Emma came out with a smile.

"Emma!" I exclaimed, running up to hug her.

"Doctor, I'm moving..."

"Emma....."

"Here are the coordinates, I made a place in my house for you to land." Emma handed me a piece of paper.

"But Emma, you can't go. I love you!"

"I love you, too"

"Stay!"

"Come get me, when want me, I'll be ok. Just a time for life, love, and joy. Then comes fun."

Her lips crashed into mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Emma put her fingers trew my hair. The kiss turned into making out. I had her against a wall.

Her lips parted mine.

"Wow, Emma, I..."

"Shhhhh, I love you."

"Emma.....Lee...."

Her lips pecked mine then she disappeared. That girl is my world. I love her. I'll never let her go or get hurt.

The Doctor's ParadoxOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara