Time War And Regeneration

XxDoctorxX

Emma ran afraid of something. I just got on my stuff and followed.

"Doctor ,wake Amy and Rory and get to the Tardis and wait for me!" She said getting a gun. I didn't understand but I woke Amy and Rory up. We ran to the Tardis wile I heard gun shots. "Emma, come on!"

"Coming!" Emma was running to the tardis.

She threw the gun outside. I started the tardis as Emma slid down the tardis door and cryed. I walked to her.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked bending down to her.

"I saw Daleks, Time War 2..." She said standing up wiping a tear away. She had a hand ind her side.

"Emma, what happened!?"I said when I cought up to her.

"Dalek!"she said her hands started to glow.

"No..."

XxEmmaxX

Pain filled my body. I looked at my hand turning yellow.

"What's happening!?" Amy said.

"Emma's dying, she is also like me so when we die we change everything!" The Doctor said to Amy.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I yelled in pain. I felt my hair get longer and chest bigger. I felt my cheeks bone up.

Then it stopped and I fell to the floor.

XxDoctorxX

Emma had brown hair, it was,longer. Her chest got bigger, little not huge. Her face also got more maturer. She fell on her down to her knees.

"Woah! That hurt.....brown. I have brown hair!? My god! I'm so close!?" Emma said but her voice was diffrent, she had a city girl kind of voice.

She jumped to her feet. "Boop time!" She went to me and pushed on my nose and said "Boop!" Amy laughed.

"What the hell!?" Emma said in a high piched sound. She ran to the tardis wordrobe.

She came out wearing jeans and a blue tube shirt. "How I look!" She said.

"You look beatiful!" I said.

"Awww thanks!" She said. "but for where we are running to Amy and I need a dress!"  She grab Amy's hand and ran off.