Chrismas Dressing

XxEmmaxX

"What are we doing, Emma" Amy laughed.

"Amy, we are going to have christmas." I said

"Okay so what are you looking for?"

"Dresses."

"Oh."

I got out a red santa girl poof dress and a white silk dress with a gold belt. Amy grabed the santa dress. I didn't like the white so I found a light blue santa poof dress.

I went to my work up room and took Amy there ,too. I curled her hair and mine to look like wavy curls. I put red eye shadow on Amy. I gave her cherry red lipstick. I put bulsh on her cheeks.

Amy did mt make up she put light blue eye shadow on me. Along with light baby pink lipstick. I also put blush on.

We got on our high heels on. I put my necklace on. I gave Amy a gold necklace. I had on crystal opal earings. Amy had gold and pearl earings on.

We walked out the boys had on black tucks. Rory had a green bowtie on. The Doctor had dark blue.

"Amy make a big entrance." I wispered. She did she walked out and I heard the comments.

"Oh my god, you look beaiful!" I heard Rory say.

"Amelia! Your all fancy!" The Doctor said causing me to laugh an as blow my cover.

XxDoctorxX

I heard laughing and I looked to the stairs.

"Come on Emma lets see you!"

She came wearing a dress like Amy's but light blue. Her curled hair bounced as she stepped every step.

"You're beaiful! More then that, but I cab't find the word!"

She giggled "Not to bad your self!"

She pecked my lips the sat on the chair behind me.