Geronimo

XxDoctorxX

I had Emma in my arms, she was sleeping in my arms. I smiled at her she was so peaceful. I loved her. I have to marry her I've got to. I like her I really, really do! As I walked to the console as Amy, and Rory followed behind.

She started to mumbled words "Say Geronimo..." I looked at Amy she laughed.

"Geronimo." I whispered in Emma's ear. She smiled in her sleep. I layed her down in the chair.Her head jerked up like if in pain. I sat beside her as she slepted.

I looked to Rory and Amy who were whispering something. Rory looked at Emma and so did Amy. I looked at her. She haden't woken up but mumbling something. I went into her dream. She was in the time vortex as the Angel Emma. She was just floating in the vortex. Untile I heard Amy and Rory talking. They where in the dream came out the tardis and pulled Emma in. I let go of her thoughts and signed.

I got up landed the tardis. I went upstairs for a walk. Why not walk in the tardis, I have a forest!

XxEmmaxX

I woke up in the tardis chair. I got up and looked around. "Oh god! Oh god!" I said. I looked up to see only Amy and Rory hand in hand hugging. "Oh god! Where's the Doctor! Is the dream really real!?" I screamed.

"He went for a walk....." Amy said looking sadly in my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"Nothing....I read a sad book" She said wiping a tear.

"Oh, is it the one about me?" I asked.

"Yeah, how' you know?" She asked.d

"I read it and figured that it's history that's been rewriten so it's not going to happen Amy..."

"Oh, ok"

The Doctor walked in and went up to me and hugged me. "Woah, Woah, what's this for?"

"You ha-" The Doctor got cut of from the tardis beeping. I ran to the screen and read why it was beeping. I turned it off before the Doctor could see. I ran all the way around the console flicking leavers and pushing buttions. I pulled the leaver and off we went. "Geronimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Doctor and I yelled as Amy and Rory screamed.