Cyberman

XxEmmaxX

I walked threw every corador. I found this room. It was full of dead evil guys. Weeping Angel, hollow. Daleks hollow. Cyberman, hollow. I broke the glass to the cyberman. I soniced the robot open.

"Just the suit.....hmmm..." A idea intered my mind. I layed the medal suit to a table. I was tinkering. I made sure it wouldn't kill me if I got in, and it won't. I tied a blue ribbon to the arm. I stood the medal suit up. I stepped inside and soniced it closed.

I tested the vocie. "Delet!" I sounded like a cyberman. I walked out of the room. I went down the hall. I was in the console room where the treo still were.

"Prepare for a upgrade, if you refuse you will be deleted!" My cyberman me said.

"How the hell did you get here!" The Doctor said.

I started laughing and soon fell to my knees laughing. I was banging my metal fist on the tardis floor.

"What happened to no emotion huh?" The Doctor asked.

I stood up and looked at him eye to eye. I soniced the face open. "Hello..." I said in my normal voice.

"Emma, what happened!?"

"Nothing, this is just the suit of a cyberman."

"Oh, why'd you want it?"

"In case we see cyberman, we won't be upgraded."

"Oh, that is brillent!!!!"

"I know, right!"

"Oh I love you!" The Doctor said giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Love yah, too!"