F I F T E E N

✨I don't know if it's wrong to have feelings for you, but

I don't know if it's wrong to have feelings for you, but... I can't help it

It was Monday and thank god, I did not had any encounter with Nick. Well, I wouldn't know because I haven't left home since Saturday. I don't wanna leave today either but I need to work in order to pay the bills.

I got ready in a pair of light blue trousers and a black sweater tucked in, with white sneakers. Hair high in a cute bun. There are times when I don't feel attractive but there are times that I glance myself two or three times in the mirror because I think I look cute. There's no better feeling than that. Smiling at myself in the mirror for no apparent reason, I took a deep breath cause I needed to start this day positively.

Grabbed my backpack and make my way out of my room to a Jade wrapped in a towel with a big bowl of cereal. I ask "You okay?" She replies with her mouthful "Just took a shower and started craving for cereal." She chewed with the crunching noise and offered me "Want some?" I smile and shake my head "I need to go. I'm meeting Harvey at his house because he wants to work from home today." Jade smiles with the milk drooling down her chin and wiggled her brows. I hissed "Shush! Stuff your face. Not another word from you." She snorted and I grabbed the keys "I'm taking the car today, okay?" She answered with her mouthful "I don't get why you have to ask me every time. It's yours. I gave it to you three months ago."

"And three months ago, I said no. It's either yours or not."

"It's ours."

"I can live with that."

I went out the door with shout "I'm going! Love you!" And then I hear her shout back "I love you too. Bring salsa on your way home!"

This girl... I shake my head at this hungry Latino monster and almost smiled.

Went downstairs and walked to my car.
Clicking the button to unlock the doors, my gaze went up towards the door of the building and Nick was there. Without even thinking for a second, I squatted down on the floor. As if he couldn't see me. Without getting back up, I opened the car door, got in and started the car while still squirming in my seat.

And drive to the office first to pick up some things for Harvey.

X

I rang the door bell with at least twenty files in my arms at the given address from him earlier.

The building looked expensive and really nice. It had a doorman and all. It had a freaking elevator. Something I wished we had because sometimes walking up three floors on the stairs was annoying when you're too tired for the day.

The door opened and there he stood in gray sweatpants and a white shirt. It was weird to see him all casual instead of his suits. He smiled but he looked pale. His eyes looked drowsy. I asked "You okay?" He waved his hand with used tissues in it "I'm fine." I could tell by his voice that his nose was stuffy. He was sick. I smiled "You clearly don't look fine."