H A R V E Y E P I L O G U E

✨You are my happy ending✨

You are my happy ending

2 months later

I press the doorbell and say to Harvey "My dad is a little overprotective but he's really sweet. My mom will love you instantly but my siblings will give you a hard time and-" he grabs my hand with a smile "Stop getting nervous." He looked so handsome in his white sweater that made his eyes even bluer. I nod "Okay. Okay, here we go." He leans to kiss my cheek and the door suddenly opens to Beatrice and a glass of wine in her hand.

They knew I was coming with a date but didn't know who. I hadn't told them about anything yet and I was gonna drop the bomb today. About the engagement, about the baby, about moving in with him.

She looks over at Harvey and Iris comes running behind her. She says "Last time you were here with a different boyfriend." Harvey's grip tightens on my left hand but he raises my hand and says "She's here with her fiancé this time." Letting them get a glimpse of my diamond ring.

X

A year and two months later

We decided to keep the wedding after Andy comes into this world.

She was already four months old and was her dad's number one girl.
I watched as Harvey slowly got into our bed and draped his arm across our little girl. Kept his lips pressed to her chubby cheek while she squeals and giggles because the stubbles on his face tickled her badly that she would scream sometimes with laughter. I shake my head and watch him pulling her even closer to himself. She loved daddy more. He smiles "She's exactly like you. Warm, squishy, adorable. She has her daddy's heart just like her mother in these tiny hands."

X

A year and seven months later

"Do you Harvey Blackstone take Alana Stevenson as your wife?" Harvey smiled with tears forming in his eyes and mine "I do."

X

2 years later

We watch as Andy plays with her favorite toys in the backyard of the house. Harvey was playing with her for hours but as soon as I came, he ran up to help me sit on the chair.
Rubbing his hand on my swollen stomach, he smiles "How's my other girl today?" I smile back "Still kicking. Keeps her mother up all night." He chuckles and kisses my cheek "I love you, Lana."

So this is it, Nick. This has been my life since you left. It has been pretty amazing, I won't lie.
I can't hate you. I will never hate you because you will always be my first love. I want to see you happy too with some lucky girl that will love you more than I ever loved you.
I've heard how you're getting popular with your paintings. Even saw one in your mother's gallery that Harvey bought for our new home. He loves the piece so much. He loves the way you painted me in the colors of the galaxy that he agrees that he sees me like this as well. I'm sorry about what happened between us didn't end well. Maybe we weren't meant to be like this. Maybe we were to be together until we find our special person. I found Harvey again and I hope you can find yours wherever you are. I love you and I hope that I will get to see you soon. I want you to meet Andy. I want her to know how amazing you are. She's already too obsessed with Zara and Chloe. And Jade as her godmother- spoils her a bit too much.
You made me a promise last time, so this time let me make a promise to you. Whenever we meet, wherever we meet, I will wrap my arms around you before saying hello. Thank you for teaching me how amazing it is to fall in love again. To tell you how grateful I am to you that I fell in love with Harvey again. I'm happy. I got my happy ending because I fell in love with you. Thank you.
Love, Curvy

••••••

Did you like this ending? I really hope you did.

Swipe up to read the other ending too

Love, Hope
♥️♥️