T H I R T Y N I N E

✨Teach me what you like so I can love you the way you deserve to be loved✨

Teach me what you like so I can love you the way you deserve to be loved

18+ CONTENT
SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DO NOT WANT SMUT

I hardly manage to open the door because as soon as we reached the floor of my apartment his lips were on me. My neck. My gloved hand trembled to put the key in the lock "Harvey... I can't-" without looking, he takes the key and smoothly slides it in and twists the lock open, and pushes in the door.

I lock the door behind me, making sure to lock it twice. He throws my heels on the floor and takes off his shoes.

I turn around to face him and then I'm all his. He moans on my lips and I can't help feeling warm in my lower belly. His hands roam up and down my back, searching for the zip while I take off my gloves so I can touch him. He growls breathlessly "How am I supposed to get it to open? Where's the zip?" I kiss his cheek, throwing the gloves on the floor "There are hooks." He presses his lips to mine again and moans, trying to figure my dress out "Why the fuck there are hooks, Lana?" And right at the next moment, he rips it from the back. The hooks flew in every direction of my apartment floor. I gasp "I liked this dress." He pulls me into my room with him and says without breaking our kiss "I'll get Chloe to put new ones for you. I promise." His tongue pushes into my mouth and I melt in his arms. My legs went numb as I tasted the scotch he had in the middle of the party.
I part my lips to breathe in the air and he gently nips my bottom lip, pulling it and then letting it go. His kisses go down my chin and trail to my throat to between my collarbones. He looks at me with a smile and I almost laugh when my lipgloss shines on his lips.

Swiping my thumb across his lips, he suddenly grabs me by my arms and pushes me onto my bed. On my stomach. I don't have time to turn when he's on my back, hovering and tracing kisses down my spine. Sometimes nibbling my skin. He trails it up back from my waist to the back of my neck and I moan.

Turning on my back, He tugs the dress down my chest. I lift my hips us, helping him pull it all the way down to my legs. I was wearing a white short deep neck silk slip underneath.
He looks at me. The strap fell down my arm. I knew my long hair was messy on my pillow. At this moment I wished I had a mirror on the ceiling. I wanted to know what he was looking at.

Maybe I should get one.

He gulps and I watch his hand undoes the button to his vest. He takes it off and lets it fall on the floor. I bite my bottom lip with a smile "The shirt too." He raises his brows as obeys "Getting bold, I see." Pressing my lips together to hold in a smile, I get to my knees. My cheeks burn with heat as dirty fantasies replay in my head.

I was glad Jade's remedies for hickeys worked perfectly in the morning.

I press my hands on his chest and whisper as I watch him unbutton his shirt after he loosened his tie "Teach me what you like." He pulls his shirt from his slacks and puts his hands on my hips "Teach you?" I gulp and almost stutter "I- I wanna make you feel good too." Negative thoughts roamed in my head. Maybe he didn't like this. Maybe he found this repelling. He knew I was still new to this. New to intimacy- sex. New to being bold and talking out loud about what makes me feel good instead of telling myself in my head. Curving his finger under my chin, he lifts my head and traces the line below my bottom lip. He licked his bottom lip as his gaze was set on my mouth "I do like kisses. Especially yours." Yet he warns "Don't do anything that you don't want to." I nod and put my hands on his shoulders. Pushing on them gently, silently letting him lower himself on his calves so I could have the advantage of the height difference. He does so and I grab his face, kissing him as I did in the morning that left him with wide eyes. My hands trail down to his stomach. As I kiss down his neck, he leans his head back with a smile and eyes closed. I found it amusing how he enjoyed it even if my kisses weren't like his. They were chaste and soft. When I make it to his Adam's apple, I gently pressed my lips on them and then run my tongue over the curve of it. He pulls air between his teeth and moans when I trail my nails up from his stomach to his chest and wrap my arms around his neck. My lips are still attached to his throat and I go down to his chest, kissing as much skin as I could. My only motivation was his soft throaty moans. I push his shirt off and look at him- still kissing his chest- he looks down with his brows knitted and stops me "Stop it." I blink and ask "You don't like it?" My throat got tight at the thought of failing this. He leans and whispers while looking into my eyes "You are dangerous." He doesn't give me a chance to understand what he meant when he pushes me flat on the mattress and hovers over me. Supporting his weight on his elbows on either side of my head " I ask again "You didn't like it?" He presses his forehead to mine and confessed "I almost came, Lana. And that's not my goal right now. It's to make you cum with me." He whispers with his lips pressed to mine "Multiple. Times." He dips to my chest and he gently takes my nipple between his teeth with the fabric. I moan as I felt warm breath through the silk. When he pulled, he left a wet spot and did the same with the other one. Pulling the straps down my arms and pulling the slip down my chest, he kisses between my breasts to my ribs all the while pulling the slip down with him.