F I F T Y

✨You can be so cruel sometimes

You can be so cruel sometimes.
Most of the time.
All the time.

I mostly daydreamed about Nick. About our future. I started doing that recently. It is not the future of marriage, more of the future of moving in together in a small apartment on the nicer side of the city.
I could see Chloe and Jade moving in together soon for some reason in Chloe's penthouse. So if I had the apartment to myself, I'd ask Nick to move in. I don't care if I had to make the first move. I'd do it.

I decided on making dinner for us tonight. Nick had been stressed and Micheal... he's mostly out partying 'like an American' as he said.
Letting myself in the loft with no problem at all, I get started on dinner for us. Honestly, the dinner had a purpose too. I wanted to tell him the three big words that I never said to him. Call me a tween but it was a big deal for me. Saying it out loud to Nick. I was nervous.

I spread a white cloth on the round table and set all the fancy dishes I got from my place. Wine glasses sat on the table while the expensive wine I bought chilled in the freezer for a while.
I made creamy pasta with shrimp and garlic bread for dinner. Chocolate soufflé for dessert. I even wore this white lace lingerie that I bought recently under my red dress. Every thing looked perfect and I was waiting for everything to go in perfectly too.
I had made sure from Micheal before I saw him that if he'd become early and he knew why I asked him that, that he assured he'd be crashing off with some girl he met last night.

Please let all this go smoothly, Lord. Don't make me embarrass myself. Don't make me wish that I could transport to another room in an instant.

I prayed and the door opens. Nick looks rather gloomy tonight.
He doesn't even look up, just walks to the stairs lost in his thoughts. He doesn't say anything until I call out his name.
"Huh?" He looks at me and then at the set-up table with the candles lighted. His gaze goes to the red dress I wore with the deep neck that gave a lot of definition to my breasts and my hips. He smiles, taking off his bag "What's all this?" He kisses my cheek and looks back at the table "Is this a date? You're making me feel all special right now." I smile "I just wanted to do something nice. You've been stressed."

"When I look at you, all I feel is at peace."

"Cheesy."

"You love it."

He gently pulls me in for a soft kiss "How about we skip dinner and skip to the night we've both been waiting for?" When his kisses trail to my neck, I'm so tempted to just let him do it. Tempted to not talk but scream when he's in me. But I had to remind myself what I had to do.
I don't even know when he unzipped the dress from the side and pulled the strap down my shoulder. I tell him "Wait. Just let me say something and then we can skip dinner." He moans deepening his kisses on my neck I gasp. He gently bites "You can talk while I do this." I smile and push him gently "No, you need to listen to me."
When he backs up, it's all lust in his eyes.