F O R T Y

✨Who is lying and who is not?✨

Who is lying and who is not?

I open my eyes and smile at the scent of mint and vanilla. Nicks scent.

Wait, Nick's scent?

My eyes pop open and I look up at Nick staring down at me. He smiles and runs his thumb over my bottom lip "Mornin', Curvy." I feel a kiss on the back of my head and a whisper in my ear "Good morning, Lana."

Harvey.

My heart started sinking. I don't know why. In guilt? In sadness? In anger? I don't know. I turn around to Harvey staring at me with a smile. Nick presses himself against my back and runs his hand down my arm, stroking my skin gently.

They were the only ones that's were clothed but not me. Butt-naked under my sheets.

Harvey presses his forehead to mine with a smile glued to his lips "How does it feel to cheat on me?" There was no betrayal or anger in his expression. Just happiness. Nick answers for him "Really good, brother. Now you had a taste of how she feels on your cock. Don't you think she's a beauty?" Harvey chuckles "You couldn't be more right, Nick. She feels so good that I wanna push myself inside her at this very moment." Nicks gasps "Me too!" Harvey says "Don't you just love the little whimper she makes when she's about to cum?"

"I fucking do! She's a squirter, you know."

"Really? I need to find that out for myself."

"Shall we find out together?"

"Why not? I'd rather she cheats on me to my face than behind my back. Isn't that right, my little cheater."

Harvey roughly presses his lips to mine and suffocates me. When I push him, he laughs "Is that how you feel when I kiss you? Imagine my heart when you tell me that you're fucking my step-brother behind my back."

Wake up, Alana. WAKE UP!

I groan when I open my eyes. Coming down with a headache. It takes me a little while to take in my surroundings. I was still in Harvey's arms. Head to his chest. But he looked busy. Scrolling through his phone with his left hand, going through his emails, and typing too while his other arm is my support. He keeps his phone face down on his stomach and rubs his eye with the heel of his palm. Turning his head to me, he smiles "Hey, cheater." My eyes go wide "What did you just say?" His brows furrowed "I said, 'Hey, sleeper.'" He kisses my temple "You okay?" I nod "A bad dream."

"You wanna talk about it?"

Yeah, talk about it with him. With context? Ha! Funny.

I shake my head "No, I'd rather forget it."
I rather push my head through a concrete floor than tell him all about it.