N I C K E P I L O G U E

✨And we loved, we loved, each day we fell deeper in love✨

And we loved, we loved, each day we fell deeper in love

It was hard for Chloe, Jade, and Zara to accept Nick back when I dropped the bomb on them at dinner. But with a little persuasion and telling them everything, they were ready to be a little accepting.

Just a little.

X

2 months later

They still gave him a hard time even though he moved back from Italy for me. His family was happy for him with moving back forever but at the same time, Chloe was a little less accepting of him dating me.

There were some parts where he would look at me with a tired look because he wanted my friends to love him too but at the same time, he'd say, "It's okay. I deserve it."

X

5 months later

We moved in together in a loft. His mom wanted him to put his paintings in her gallery and he was so happy. His painting started selling like pancakes and he made enough money in these months to buy himself the motorbike of his dreams. I hated it because it got me scared. The purr it made was awful but he loved it so much. Every moment of it.

X

10 months later

"I'm gonna go to work, Nick," I tell him as he paints in his studio that we transformed from a guest room. He groans "Today is your day off, Lana." I wrap my arms around him "I know but I need to get some work down for Zara." I kiss his cheek and hear him say "I don't like how you're overworking yourself. You can go tomorrow." I nod "I could ask you the same thing when you're leaving bed at 3 AM just to paint because you can't sleep sometimes."

"You know?"

"Of course, I know. The sheets go cold as soon as you leave."

He sighs "Don't go." I smile again "I'll be gone an hour only." I turn around and met with a smack on my ass. Looking back at how badly he smacked me, I looked down to notice his handprint in green paint on my white jeans. My jaw drops at him "These are my favorite jeans. They were expensive too." He just nods and ignores my shock, stands up, and takes off his tank top "What are you gonna do about it, Curvy?" I shake my head at this ridiculous man and say as I press myself against his warm body "I'm gonna paint your motorbike barbie pink." He chuckles and says against my lips as he's leaning down to kiss "Cruel woman." And wraps his arms around me.

This is literally how we spend every day. Lots of sex and then lots of talking before sleeping.
It still takes him some time to open up to me, still does, but now that he knows he can trust me, he offers everything little thing that goes in his pretty head to me and I couldn't be more thankful for that.

X

A year later

He smiles "I do."

Never in a million years did I think he'd propose but he did. On his birthday, he proposed with a ring he bought when his painting sold for two million dollars. He bought the ring the next day and proposed.

We were getting married and even though I was so happy, he was the one that was too excited that I thought he'd passed out.

X

A year and six months later.

He painted stars and moons on baby shoes.

He was so excited to be a father that every night he assured that he will never, in a million years will ever turn like his dad. He'll love the baby so much that even the baby will feel suffocated. He'd talk to her every night before sleeping even after I'm fast asleep, he'd keep talking until sleep takes over him with his hand on my stomach.

X

Two years and four months later

He painted his first piece of painting for our baby girl Lilly. But he didn't let that one sell, he put it up in the living room of our new house.

I took pictures of him holding her as he talks to her in baby voices that has me laughing the loudest.

He puts her to sleep and traps me in his arms the next "Where do think you're going, Mrs. Darkling?" He runs the tip of his nose up and down the side of my neck "The baby has too much of your attention these days. It's my turn now."

Being with Nick has me realize one thing: sometimes when you're truly meant for that person, the world will do everything in its power for you to be together with that person and there's nothing more beautiful than that, Harvey.
Nick is changing for the better and that change is keeping him so happy that it makes my heart ache with proudness. I never thought that he was capable of giving this much love but at the same time, that love overwhelmed me with pride.
I hope you're okay. It's been too long since we talked. You stopped talking to me right after I sent you the wedding invitation. I'm sorry I broke your heart but you need to understand that I followed my heart. It's time for you to let me go and follow your heart. I'm sure you'll meet someone great. I'm sure you'll fall in love again for the second time as I fell for you.
Be happy and fall in love again, Harvey.

Love, Lana

••••••

I can't believe that we're here. The ending of Love, Curvy. Wow, I can't still believe it.

A lot happened to me while I wrote this story. My mental health went worse, everything became a baggage. Life became too hard. But I'm pushing through, trying to be thankful as I love each day.

Who did you choose? Tell me in the comments.

I know I always announce my next story after I end the previous one but not this time. I'm gonna take a little break for myself but I'll promise you'll know soon when I make a comeback.

I'll say it here one last time for you.

Make sure to vote and comment down your favorite moments in this story. I hope I did justice to the endings and you loved them a lot. I hope you chose the right guy for Alana.

I'll see you guys hopefully soon in the next story.
Love you so much. Stay happy, healthy and safe.

Love, Hope
♥️♥️