Chapter 5

Skylar's pov
"Mom! Im gonna go sleep at a friend's house!" I yelled out.

"Mhmm who sweetheart?" She asked me and I froze.

"Just a friend... I met from school." I said and she shook her head.

"Just don't tell your father. He'll get mad. And sweetheart... please don't drunk drive." She said kissing the top of my head.

She's been calling Alexander Dad for awhile. I usually just call him Alex. I'm really not comfortable around him but I don't upset my mom about it.

"You know too much mom." I said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I got in Oliver's car as he drove me to the party.

"You went basic." He said and I nodded.

"I don't plan on hooking up." I said and he looked at me.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

I lost it freshman year and I overly regret it a lot. We don't talk about it much because it was the worse sex I've ever had in my life.

"Who's hosting the party?" I asked and he froze looking at me.

"Uhm I don't know..." he said.

"Oliver... who's hosting the party." I asked him again.

"Okay but don't get mad at me. I didn't wanna go alone." He said.

"Anna..." he said and I slapped him on his shoulder.

"I don't wanna go anymore. She is a total bitch!" I yelled.

"Oh please... it's not like your gonna see her!" He yelled.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the entrance and pushed me in. He blocked the entrance so I couldn't get out.

"Cmon." He said putting his arm around me.

"I promised not to get drunk!" I said has he handed me a drink.

"Bro it's a party and you expect not to get drunk?" He asked me rolling my eyes.

"One drink." He said.

"Fine but only one" I said taking the cup.

Yeah I totally lied about that. I drank and drank till I was totally wasted. I had to hold on the counter just for the balance.

"Well... hello pretty girl." I heard seeing a familiar voice.

I could barely look up. I felt a finger on my chin lifting my head up to see that light brown haired girl. Her hand was on my waist and honestly I didn't mind it at all anymore. I was drunk so it I felt comfortable around my surroundings without thinking.

"Anna grace but call me Ag." She whispered and I smiled at the mention of her name.

"Since when did you drink?" She asked me grabbing a cup and drinking the alcohol in it.

After she was done she took the last bit of the cup and opened my mouth pouring the rest down.

"Thats it..." she whispered.

I could only smile and giggle at her movements.

"Have you... ever kissed a girl?" She asked me.

I've never kissed a girl. Not in my life I haven't kissed one which made this 10x more fun.

I shook my head no as she smirked at me.