Chapter 21

Skylar's Pov
"HAYES!!" I heard as I stood up.

"SWITCH OUT!" They yelled as I went over in front of the goal.

"Cmon don't fail me now." I mumbled feeling the pain in my shoulder. Someone blew the whistle and the game had started.

I blocked as many as I could as they started to score more. I haven't dived yet and I need to because that's how they are scoring so much.

"DIVE HAYES! DIVE!!" I heard as I groaned.

Anna's POV
I couldn't help but watch as Skylar failed to keep goal. She wasn't diving...
We were losing by 4-7... I looked over at the crowd of stands who were cheering and it was failing miserably to Skylar.

I looked at the televisions focusing on the players running down the field. The shots being thrown in a goal had widened their aspects.

"Anna. Fucking help her!" I heard my coach yell.

"SKYLAR DIVE!" I watched her as she was getting tired.

Fuck... nothing was working... Skylar was scared of the pain in her arm which is why she wasn't diving.

"Oh god..." the coach sighed basically giving up.

"SKYLAR! GOAL!" I heard Layla yelled and it was soon Skylar dived.

Layla's Pov
Me and Skylar had a memory. When we first met.

Her and Sadie were playing a game against two other people. Skylar was new at soccer but she was still good. I stepped on the field looking at Skylar.

"If I say goal... you have to dive." I said and she shook her head no.

"Why would I dive if you say goal." She said confused.

Sadie kicked the ball to me so I could kick it.

"Because ill give you 100$." I said and she perked up by the money.

"Yeah right here." I said waving a 100 dollars in my hand.

I kicked the ball hard and fast in the right corner and she surprisingly dove...

Oh god it worked. Skylar started to dive a lot more and the points stopped going.

"Oh thank god..." we heard the coach say.

Skylar's pov
My shoulder... shit my shoulder. The padding started to rip... the bandage started to mess up and fall off.

I quickly ripped the shoulder strap off of me before throwing it on the side.

I had a lot more movement access on my shoulder and started to move feeling the stretch in my bones.

My blocks got more accurate our points increased and I felt way more confident in this. That's when I dove again but this time I got up and felt my shoulder out of place.

Oh god... my shoulder shit the pain caught up. I threw the ball before there was a call out.

"HAYES THE SHOULDER!" I heard. I ran down the locker room as I sat down trying to get my arm back in place.

I've done this before... yeah I've done this before in sophomore year... I had injured my shoulder and while I was playing I had to place my shoulder back.

"Skylar!" I heard.

I got up going to the edge of the locker.

"Sk-Skylar what are you doing?" I heard Anna begging me.